Chapter 7: The first meeting of the Gong and the Shou.

At 5:30, Li Xian took Baili Wusheng to the uu business club.

It was still early, there seemed to be no guests in the clubhouse, and there were only two cars parked at the door, which made the high-end commercial clubhouse seem a little bleak.

However, after the two approached, they found a small sign saying "Opening soon" hung at the door.

"It turns out that it hasn't opened yet. No wonder it's so clean." After Li Xian finished, he looked at Baili with some worry, "Can you go in alone?"

"Don't worry, it's just a small thing." Baili patted his chest, confident.

I don't know where his self-confidence came from. Anyway, Li Xian felt that things couldn't be so simple. Probably because Baili came to t city in the past few days, the situation has been constantly changing. He always feels that something terrible will happen today.

"Well, then I'll wait for you outside for a while, and then go back together after you finish the interview." Li Xian said. He estimated that the interview will be over soon, and it won't be long.

"Okay, wait for my good news!" Baili grinned, turned and waved to him, and walked into the gate of the clubhouse.

The entrance is the spacious lobby and the front desk. At first glance, it hasn't been long since it was renovated. The furniture is brand new and it seems that it has never been used.

The hall was very clean and there was only one waiter cleaning. After Baili explained his intention to him, he was taken to the manager's room on the third floor.

Baili looked around all the way, and I found everything new to it. The decoration in this clubhouse was magnificent. Baili had never seen such a style before. I just liked it very much. I thought about having my own house in the future, so I followed it. Decoration.

"Here, you can go in." The waiter brought him to the door, then turned and left. Baili straightened his collar outside the door and knocked politely.

"Come in." The voice that came out of it should be the same person I heard yesterday on the phone, but the tone was hoarse and weary than it sounded yesterday.

"Hello, I'm here to apply." Baili walked into the office and saw a middle-aged man writing something with his head down. He was touching the top of his head, and he could still see some oily shine.

"Apply?" The man raised his head, and the moment he saw Baili, he was taken aback, and then he remembered that there seemed to be someone who called and said that he was applying for the job last night.

The man looked at Baili Wusheng from head to toe, nodding his head and muttering to himself: "Yes, not bad..."

"Then I will simply ask a few questions." The manager didn't ask Baili to fill out the form either. After simply asking a few questions, the expression on his face seemed very satisfied.

Baili was overjoyed, so he said, interviews and other things must be fine.

"So, do you have anything to do tonight? If it's okay, let's try the post tonight. It happens that there is a wave of very important guests in the evening. I hope you can do this job. If you perform well, you can officially come to work tomorrow. ." Seeing Baili's face with joy, the manager smiled.

Originally, they hadn't opened here yet, and there would be no guests coming. But the boss suddenly said today that he would entertain distinguished guests and he had to come to this newly renovated clubhouse, but he didn't even hire a waiter, and he even had drinks and food. I ordered it from outside, and can entertain a silly guest.