Chapter 13: I can save you.

The unscrupulous teenagers took Baili Wusheng to the scrap repair shop and preemptively attacked them with steel rods.

however......

"How is this possible!" The boy clutched his numb arm and stared at Baili in shock.

Is this still a person? Or is he a peerless master of Shaolin Wudang Emei's eighteenth generation lay disciple?

"You..." Baili Wusheng ignored the distorted young man behind him, staring at Wei Xichen who suddenly appeared here, tilting his head in doubt.

After arriving in the city, he shut off his spiritual consciousness, so he couldn't sense whether there were other people around, otherwise he would have cleaned up these little friends a long time ago.

But it would be easier if the person was Wei Xichen, after all, he was worried that he had no chance to prove himself.

"Asshole!"

Baili was happy in his heart, but the young man behind who had just beaten someone stopped doing it. He had practiced his stick skills, so he couldn't even beat a thin boy?

Seeing that Baili was like a okay person, the boy immediately yelled and smashed the stick again. This time he was aggressive and hit Baili's head directly without thinking of the consequences of what he did.

The four dogs in the back were scared and stupid. They were obviously only here to teach Baili, but the boss is now looking desperately. If they really kill someone, will they be held responsible?

"Be careful!" Wei Xichen didn't have time to run over to stop him, watching Baili about to be beaten to the ground, and couldn't help feeling cold and sweaty.

"Hey, don't yell, it's not good to yell at others." Baili smiled at him and felt a strong wind brought by the stick, without turning his head back, just tilted his head slightly, and then his right hand Lifting it up, easily caught the other end of the stick.

"Mistake, mistake, I walked a while ago, and I was actually hit by you." After catching the aggressive stick, Baili turned his head and smiled at the bewildered young man." I now admit that you are the third person besides my parents."

"Wh...what?" The boy looked blank.

Baili didn't kindly repeat it to him again, with a light pressure on his hand, the boy uncontrollably released the stick in his hand.

"You, what are you going to do!" The young man turned pale, and finally realized with hindsight that Baili was a big boss.

"Nothing, I just think this thing is too dangerous, not suitable for minors to hold and play." Baili turned the steel rod in his hand, suddenly flicked his hand, the stick was like an arrow from the string. The boy passed by, and then nailed it to the concrete wall of the repair shop.

Everyone shuddered as they looked at the stick that was halfway into the wall and shivered.

Damn! How exciting is this man! Martial arts master?

After doing all this, Baili clapped his hands, regardless of whether they were shocked or not, turned around and trot to Wei Xichen, and couldn't wait to say: "Wei Xichen, are you here to find me? Have you figured it out? Come to apologize to me?"

Before Wei Xichen recovered from the confusion, he heard Baili "buzzing" in his ears. He only felt that his head was noisy, so he immediately patted his head, "Noisy what!"

Baili: "..."

Is this your attitude of apologizing? Wei Xichen, I saw you wrong!

Baili immediately curled his lips, turned his head and left.