Chapter 52: When are you going to eat!

The next day.

The cousin didn't show up all day, it seemed that he had left Baili time to think about it, and he didn't show up until the evening.

However, he was surprised to find that Baili's complexion improved a lot after not seeing him all night, and after careful examination, he found that even his internal injuries were half healed.

"Did you take any panacea?" The cousin breathed a sigh of relief, but it was not impossible to think that Baili, the son of the patriarch, was carrying the best pill or something.

"Well, Wei Xichen helped me a lot." Baili glanced at the person beside him, but his eyes were a little colder than yesterday, and he was keenly discovered by his cousin.

The cousin didn't believe that Wei Xichen could help Baili, but thought he was still talking to this person, and his face sank again, "What I told you, have you thought about it?"

"Cousin, me too Having said that, I will decide this matter myself. I will still take Wei Xichen back to the family. Even if I am punished by the family rules, I will admit it." Baili gritted his teeth and said with a look of death, but he knew it in his heart. The matter is far less serious than he said.

The family rules of the Baili family do not allow members of the family to enter into marriage contracts with outsiders, but there are not a few people who violate the rules over the years, and they have always been lenient. Even if he is the son of the patriarch, the punishment will be more severe. The cousin said so terribly.

"Do you know what you are doing, he deserves you?" The cousin was still angry, but more anger was transferred to Wei Xichen, who seemed to regard this person as the culprit who caused Baili's obsession.

"It's worth it, cousin, I have already figured it out. I will return to t city in two days, and then take Wei Xichen back to Yunfeng Mountain."

"You—" my cousin pointed at Baili, hating iron and steel, "I am in charge. I can't stop you!" After speaking, he waved his hand and left.

Baili frowned and watched him leave. After the door was closed, he looked at Wei Xichen who had not spoken.

"Don't worry, nothing will happen." Wei Xichen reached out and touched his head.

"Tsk! Leave me alone, I'm annoying!" Baili slapped him away, got up and went back to the bedroom.

"Mr. Wei, have you quarreled?" Li Xian couldn't help but leaned over and asked. He was caught between the three people to reduce his sense of existence, and he was almost becoming a transparent person.

"No." Wei Xichen shook his head helplessly, "I will solve this matter as soon as possible, after all, there are only two days..."

"..." Li Xian was confused when he heard, and watched Wei Xichen walk in dumbfoundedly. bedroom.

Baili was shrinking on the bed and closing his eyes, not sure if he really fell asleep.

"You are angry with me." Wei Xichen walked over and sighed, "Sorry, maybe I think too much, but I can't hurt you anymore. If his target is me, then I can..."

"Think Don't even think about it!" Baili kicked off the quilt abruptly and sat up, grabbing Wei Xichen by the collar, "Even if this is the case, no one can hurt you."

Wei Xichen stared at him, and then suddenly laughed." Hmm."

"You laugh!" Baili cursed, but his ears turned red, "You better pray that this matter is false, or I will break up with you."