Chapter 4

"What's been going on with you over the past few months? I wanna know everything so don't you dare to leave out one single thing!"

All of their heads turned to my direction, waiting for an answer.

"I-I...I can't tell you..." I stuttered before jumping up and running out of the room. Ignoring the calls of my band members.

Ally's POV

What was happening? After I asked her the question she just ran away. What's wrong with my Lolo? Without even thinking twice, the girls and I jumped up and followed her as fast as we could out of the hotel room, down the hallway towards the elevator. But the longer we ran the more her legs seemed to get wobbly. She also got a little slower but still arrived the elevator way before we did. She frantically pressed the button begging for the doors to open but when she turned around for a second to see how far we were still away she decided to make a run for the stairs. It was quite scary when she looked our way. Lauren looked scared, unhappy and actually kind of broken. It really hurts seeing her like this. Especially because I don't know what it is and I can't help her.

She was still a couple of feet away from the staircase when Normani caught up with her and basically jumped on her back and tackled her on the floor. "What the hell was that about?" she panted out of breath as she climbed down of Lauren's back who was still lying on her stomach probably extremely shocked from suddenly being thrown to the ground. Dinah turned her around so she was facing us and pulled her up into a standing position. She was looking at the floor, her hair covering her face.

Camila who finally reached us, still out of breath, looked at Lauren the way she always did. We all knew she liked her a lot. At first it was only a crush but now? The only person who had no idea was Lauren.

The younger Miami girl took a step towards Lauren and pushed her hair behind her ears before grabbing her chin and making her look up. It almost broke my heart to see small tears run down Lauren's face. I didn't expect her to react that way when I was asking her about what was wrong. What was happening to my little girl? Lauren used to be the strong one. She was the one making sure all of us were okay and calmed us down when we were upset or nervous. But now? She was in need of us even though she would never admit it. She really needed someone to keep her sane at the moment but all she did was push us away.

"What's wrong?" Camila almost whispered. Lauren tried to look away but Mila still held her chin.

"Nothing," Lauren sobbed quietly. Normani, Dinah and I exchanged concerned looks. We were all insanely worried. She's been different for several months now but it never was as bad as it is at the moment. Over the Christmas break it got even worse. But should we do? We were about to start a two months long arena tour. The pressure's gonna be high and so will the stress. How would Lauren be able to survive this tour in this state.

Camila, whose eyes looked watery now as well, sighed, "As much as I wanna believe you, Lauren, I can't. You're distant and not yourself. We all can tell there is something you're not telling us. You know you can trust us, right? We won't judge you. Ever. Am I right, girls?"

Before we had the chance to answer, a door opened behind us and a familiar voice asked, "What's going on? I knew I heard your voices." I turned around to see Demi staring at us. She had her arms crossed infront of her chest while looking at us questioningly.

After Camila had let go off Lauren's chin, the latter looked back down on the floor. "It's nothing, Demi," I smiled at her, hoping she would let us deal with the situation ourselves. In case it wouldn't get better anytime soon I was planning on asking her for help though. "Don't worry!"

"Are you sure? Because a crying girl doesn't look like 'nothing' to me," she raised her eye brow while pointing at Lauren who looked like she wanted to disappear. "It usually means that there's something very wrong."