UNWANTED DESTINY part II

UNWANTED DESTINY
Part II

Eda was fuming.... How inappropriate. She never thought he might wanna marry and try to work out something... But he wanted to do a contract marriage. This was insane. She had gotten the mail next morning,,,, while going through it she noticed that it mentioned no ceremony, no living together conditions. Not even dinners or attending any occasions together. It was a hush hush thing it meant.
The second big thing was a huge amount of money mentioned which would be transferred into her account in addition to the scholarship.
She didn't want any money. Not from him who thought she was a gold digger.
She was worried about the scholarship off course... She would have to sell her parents house she was living in to meet up her education expenses.... Which she did not want to sell. It was her last memory after parents parting to heaven. After her father's death eda's uncle alptekin tried to help them financially but her mother declined and only accepted eda's scholarships. Eda herself had only met alptekin bolat once, he was not very close to her mother and only just called once in a while. It was weird why he mentioned such clause in his will to marry eda with serkan.
So after lots of thinking and making up her mind she called him. The number was mentioned in the email.
"Serkan Bolat speaking" .... Very curtly said
"It's EdaYıldız ",,,,, she said lightly "I m willing but I have some changes to do in the contract"
"OK, meet me in my office tonight"

She got there in the eve... The whole day was disturbing for her. She was making a big decision.... Fake or not it was a marriage to a ruthless man. She did her research on serkan.... He was highly successful, eligible bachelor. He had not dated much and now was seen with her friend selin mostly in dinners. Selin was gorgeous blonde as in pictures.
As eda entered his office she saw how perfect he matched with his surroundings.... A big impressive set up.... He looked like a lion in his den.
Serkan looked up when she knocked.... She said hi by nodding her head.
She was wearing a red camisole top and jeans. Her small clutch bag was hanging by her hip. Her hair straight hanging loose and beautiful. She looked like out of a picture simply.
He shook his head... "Welcome to my office " Serkan said avoiding her eyes to stop sending her any signals.
He immediately took out a dossier which said marriage contract.
Passing it to her.
She passed it back.
"It's all OK serkan bey,,,, I just want you to remove the obscene amount of money you mention beside my scholarship expenses. Also I will be living in my place right."
"You don't want money.... Fine. Great. Yes we don't need to live together unless there's a requirement during the contract course like to convince lawyers that we are actually married." Serkan said.
"do u have a boyfriend?" Serkan asked
"aren't u personal now" eda was baffled.
"look I need to know because it might be an issue with our relationship" Serkan cleared.... It didn't show in the search he had got conducted But he actually wanted to know about her love life.
"nope, I don't have any relationship...." eda said.
"OK.... Look we are free to date anyone as long as it doesn't make any confusion" Serkan stated.
"off course we are." eda smiled remembering the hot selin.
"fine we get married this Monday ... I will get you picked up in the morning for marriage registerar office"
"so quick.... Bekir better get it done with" eda said.

Monday came just after a few days. She had been jittery all the time. Went to her university though nothing was understood during the lectures.
On monday morning she got a reminder call from Serkan's secretary for her 10 o clock meeting. She got ready wearing a jeans and figure hugging black top. Made a high pony tail. Wore long heels also touched up some nude make up. She looked cool not too excited.... Didn't want him to think she was making a big deal of it.
Serkan was waiting at the registration office. They quickly got that done. Some guys were there as witnesses probably his friends.
Once outside he looked at her in the eyes.... "congrats Mrs. Serkan bolat.."
He said in a comical way and held his hands to shake in the way of deal done.
She chuckled liking his lighter mood.... Took his hands.... The electrical exchange was evident in their touches though. As they looked looked into each other's eye.
They both were suddenly in a serious mood. He still held her hand when the guys who witness came from the building.
"Serkan we should be going... You shouldn't be seen here. " said one of the friendly looking guy.
"eda this is engin my best friend and partner.... Engin you know eda"  Serkan introduced.
"I will be informing the lawyers about the marriage so he will do the necessary documentation regarding the will, also I wanted you to know I will be leaving for Italy for a week today. I sent you my number for Italy if you need anything." he informed going suddenly formal.
"I don't think I will be needing anything and you don't have to inform me anything about your travel plans, " eda was suddenly disappointed and angry on his change of attitude.
One minute ago he was relaxed and now in front of his friends he was just like conducting some business. True she forgot it was just business though.... They were just a contract bound married couple. She turned on her heels murmured all the best... And good bye. The car serkan sent was waiting she got into it. Right behind her serkan, engin and ferit got into the other car.... While Serkan's eyes never leaving eda going off.