PART IV

UNWANTED DESTINY PART IV
Serkan lived in a two story villa... With a large garden and something like a ranch area. It was not very clear at night but it was huge and a little out of city. It was clearly intended to stay out of media focus.... It was well guarded too.
He took her inside mentioned the living room... Kitchen and the guest bedroom.

"Eda you can stay in the guest bedroom... My room is upstairs. There are other bedrooms upstairs for my family use when they are here.... But I suppose it's easier if you stay downstairs . " Serkan said dryly.
During the ride home Serkan made up his mind to stay aloof and not to show much emotion as he did once already by hugging her instantly on arrival. It was a totally business deal and should stay that way. No more touching or friendly gestures. He decided thoroughly. So that's why he clarified her boundaries to the lower floor of the house only.

Eda noticed his behavior change.... So she just nodded and took her little travel bag to the room he indicated. So it was back to on again off again SerkanBolat. Fine by me she thought.

Eda was wearing denim shorts and tank top. She took out her night shirt... A long loose tee shirt.... And thought she will just shower, change and sleep. It had been a long day for both of them and probably Serkan didn't want to chit chat either, even if she wanted to talk about the whole news leak thing. So she did just that took a quick shower and put on her tee.... She just dried her hair when the door was knocked.
"Serkan! Didn't you sleep yet" she asked surprised.
"No.... I ordered us some meal.... I didn't eat much today and I m sure u didn't either" Serkan said.
"I m not hungry really.... U go ahead... I will just take a nap" she didn't want to disturb him anymore. She read all the signals in the car.... He didn't wanna talk to her or look at her. She was already feeling like a burden here on him,,, he was in a mess so he had to take her in. He had to cut short his important meeting because of her. She already was embarrassed that she called him like a baby.

"I m not buying that you are not hungry.... I m in no mood to argue about in either.... Hadi come for dinner" Serkan casually held her wrist and took her to the living room table.
He had ordered Chinese noodles and some garlic bread. The aroma made her realize how hungry she was actually so she made no formality and dived into food.

Serkan was really doomed since the moment he rudely told her to take the room downstairs almost saying that upstairs is off limits to Eda. He wanted to make a statement that she remembers that she was not important. But the way she pouted sadly.... And just nodded quietly without a  word and quickly went into the guest room had made his heart skip a beat. He almost kicked himself for being rude. She was in this trouble because of his stupid contract marriage. She made no tantrums or accusations on him for having papparazi issue. But instead of being thankful he was being a jerk. Plus he wanted to spend some time with her. She was looking so hot in the denim shorts with her long creamy legs begged to be touched.

Now when he ordered dinner and asked her to come out.... It took all his will power to not touch her she was in just a cool pink tee shirt coming to her knees.... Her hair straight slightly wet and combed,,,, her face scrubbed and shiny. She truly looked angelic. She barefooted was sitting on the couch playing with her chopsticks and pasta.... And serkan couldn't keep his eyes off her.

Feeling his eyes on her, she shifted a little looked up.... "ummm if you don't mind can I ask you something" Eda wanted to keep her mind busy so she wouldn't feel so hot under his eyes.... Sitting with him on his couch in her night shirt was kind of intimate setting... So she decided to talk instead of feeling weird.
"yeah.... What" even serkan wanted a distraction.
"how do you think the press found out and what do you think will happen now." Eda asked.

"I think someone leaked the news from the lawyers office maybe.. I have already ordered all the investigation to be done and my PR department will handle the situation.... I have a meeting tomorrow morning regarding this"
Serkan just cleared briefly.
"I think you will have to stay here till I sort out this mess"
"tamam I can take some days off from the university but I have to go next week for a test" Eda said.
"what family you got... Do you live alone" next she asked before she could stop herself.... Curiosity got the best of her. She bit her lip... "I m sorry forget it I asked" she blushed instantly.

"I live alone... My mother lives in the main city Istanbul... Sometimes she comes to stay with me" he said hiding a smile at her double meaning question....
He understood she wanted to know about his live in relationships if any. How she bit her lip was so astonishingly attractive... He wanted to touch her mouth with his thumb.
But as if sensing his sudden urge Eda jumped to her feet.... Clearing away the plates and moving to the kitchen.

Eda had definitely sensed the spark as he looked at her lips.... Cursing her dirty thoughts she jumped off the couch and moved to the kitchen quickly. As if I am looking so beautiful in my sleep shirt and no makeup she mocked herself in the mind.

"leave the dishes my housekeeper comes in the morning" he said loudly... "I m off to bed... I have a early day tomorrow... Good night" Serkan called from the living area avoiding further contact for the night.