chapter 1

Nicole P.O.V

I woke up to the sun shining through my curtains... wait sun? it's raining outside. I open my eyes and see my best friend Isabel shining a flashlight in my face.
"can I help you" I asked burying my face into my pillow
"um you could wake up before your family leaves" oh right I forgot my parents and older sister Stephanie are visiting colleges today. I check the time and it was 7:30 in the morning, I groaned and rolled out of bed. why do they have to leave so early? I walked into the bathroom and washed my face. after I washed my face I went back into my room and changed into black leggings and a maroon sweatshirt from pink. I also put fuzzy socks on. I should probably introduce my self. My name is Nicole Theresa Swoboda, I have dark brown hair and brown eyes, I'm about 5'5". I'm 15 years old and my birthday is November 30th.
I love ice cream, Nutella, cookies and cheese sticks. my favorite bands are 5sos and and the vamps.
"Nicole!" someone yelled
"what?!" I yell back
"we're leaving"
"oh okay coming" I say and make my way downstairs.
"okay girls be good, no parties or anything and be carful when answering the door people these days-" I cut my mom off
"are crazy. I got it mom, it's not my first time being home alone for a weekend" I tell her
"mom we gotta go!" Steph yelled as she ran out the door
"bye guys love you" I yell before closing my front door. I turn to izzy and see a smirk on her face
"what?" I asked
"Vampire diaries marathon!!" she screamed. I nodded and turned on the tv in my living room for Netflix while izzy got snacks. we were watching our 5th episode when my phone went off.
From mom: put salt on the steps out front it's suppose to snow bad so this way of you go anywhere you won't fall.
I checked the time and it was 1:30 in the afternoon I went outside and put salt on my front steps. I went back inside and made myself some lunch. Izzy came in and the same, Izzy was pretty, she was shorter than me by like 2 inches and had dark brown hair, we both had brown eyes only hers were darker. she was a year older than me but we were in the same grade. she wore black leggings and a one tree hill hoody. we ate our lunch which was left over pizza and then went on YouTube. I showed her these two guys I found while looking for covers of she looks so perfect by 5sos and they were really good. I subscribed to their channel and watched more of their covers. their names were Dana Vaughns and Cole Pendery. My favorite one of their covers is one they did with three other people and it was a mash up of am I wrong and rude. (video on side). we were watching more covers when my doorbell rang. I went to answer it and was shocked at who was standing there.

That is chapter one! I hope you all like it!! in this dana and Cole aren't gonna be apart of im5, it's just gonna be them two on there own. if you guys have any ideas for me please let me know. so yeah vote and comment please!!!
xoxo,
nicole