chapter 2

The start of this chapter is gonna be earlier the same day as chapter one but in Dana's p.o.v.

Dana P.O.V

I woke up to Cole yelling at me that I'm gonna be late. I look at the clock and it was 7:30 a.m. I groan as I get out of bed and make my way into the bathroom. I decided to shower since I kind of smelled. It was cold In New York so I got dressed in a pair of jeans a white T-shirt with a black sweatshirt with a black and white SnapBack. I put on my black Jordan's and left the hotel room and met Cole in the lobby. we were heading over to a nearby studio to do a mashup of Justin Bieber songs (song on the side)

****skip studio time****
We finished in the studio at about 1:45. We were hungry so we went to a near by McDonald's for lunch. Once we got our food we decided to head back to the hotel since there was suppose to be a bad storm. On our way back Cole insisted on driving and took a wrong turn into a neighborhood, we pulled into a driveway to turn around when our car broke down, just great.

"what are we gonna do?" I asked Cole

"I don't know, I don't even know where we are" Cole replied

"we could go knock on the persons door and see if they can help us" I suggested

"okay, it's better than just sitting here" Cole said as we got out of the car and went up to the door. I rang the doorbell and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen opened the door.

Nicole P.O.V

I open the door and Dana Vaughns is standing at my door along with Cole Pendery.

"Hi, can I help you?" I asked trying not to freak out.

"um yeah our car broke down and we were wondering if we could use your phone please" Cole said

"sure come in" I said stepping aside so they could come in and then closing the door. As soon as I closed the door Izzy started playing their cover of am I wrong and rude again

"I am obsessed with this one!" she screams. Dana and Cole start laughing as I run over to the computer and pause the song. Cole and Dana walk towards us with smirks plastered on their faces

"So you guys know about us?" Dana asked

"What gave it away?" I asked sarcastically. just when he was about to answer my phone rang

"hello?"
"hi I would like to inform you that due to the weather all roads are closed until further notice" a machine said so I hung up.

"So roads are closed so it looks like u guys are stuck here" I inform them.

"okay, well maybe we should know your names since you already know ours" Cole said looking at izzy as he talked

"Okay, I'm Isabel but you can call me izzy and this is Nicole" she said

"Nicole, a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" Dana said to me. I couldn't help but blush, this is going to be an interesting night.

Chapter 2 is complete! Let me know what u guys think!! comment and vote and all that.

xoxo,
nicole