🎄Cₕᵣᵢₛₜₘₐₛ Yᵥₑₛ || ₗᵢₚᵥₑₛ 🦢🦉

(A Christmas chapter because why not?)

Jungeun sighed. She had been staring at the TV for a long while.So long that she wasn't even sure how many hours had passed by or how many TV shows she had watched. She hadn't watched them exactly, to be honest. She was looking at the TV, yes. But she was looking so further away from it. So lost in her thoughts. And she was thinking so much, of so many things, that if it was someone else, they would have gone crazy.

But well, not Jungeun. Jungeun was so used to her weird mind. That was how she was anyway. Thinking a lot about everything even though she didn't seem that type of person.

"Jungeun ah! Merry Christmas!" Jiwoo said excitedly as she plopped herself on the couch, next to Jungeun and hugged her tightly. Yeah, right. That was one of the things Jungeun was thinking of.

It was almost Christmas. In a week actually. And everyone was leaving the dorm to go celebrate the holidays with their parents and family. Of course the company didn't let them for a lot of days but even those fifteen ones were fine for the girls.

Most of them have already left, in the morning or in the afternoon. Jungeun had hugged them all, had wished them "Merry Christmas" and had seen them leaving the dorm. She was going to be left alone. She knew that. Well, maybe not completely alone. Kahei couldn't go to her hometown for self-evident reasons. Then, there was Heejin, whose hometown was four hours away and she was going to leave a few days later than the girls. But rather than that, the rest were already gone.

And now, I hear you asking why Jungeun couldn't go to her hometown as well, since Jiwoo was also living in the same city as her and she was going to go there. It was simple. Well, not exactly. But for Jungeun's weird way of thinking, it was.

She wasn't good with goodbyes. And watching her parents for only a few days wasn't enough for her. When she was going to return back to the dorms again, she would be disorganized and it would have been hard for her to focus again back to her career and how her life used to be so far.

It was painful. Staying away from her family, especially at those days. But she preferred it that way. She was used to that anyway. All these years the company hadn't let them go see their parents and family. So, that year, going back to their hometowns was a first time thing.

Jiwoo had tried to convince her that she had to take this chance and go see her family, because they would never know and be sure that the company would let them see their parents and family ever again. Yet, Jungeun was unconvinced. She knew Jiwoo was right, and she knew she was going to regret this, but she knew it was better that way.

"Why are you wishing me that now? We are going to call each other on that day and wish each other then!" Jiwoo laughed.

"I wanted to say it, ok?" Jiwoo said with her so famous, excited, high-pitched voice. Jungeun smiled. Jiwoo was just too excited for Christmas and everyone knew that. It was Jiwoo's favourite part of the year. Her favourite month, her favourite holidays, favourite days, favourite food, favourite people, favourite presents. But the whole feeling of Christmas as well. Jiwoo loved all these. And it was expected. Because Jiwoo was as bright and happy as Christmas was.

"Ok, you said it. But I think you should go now, or else you'll lose the train." Jungeun said as she patted her friend's shoulder.

"Are you sure you don't want to come with me?" Jiwoo asked as she pouted and made a cute face.

"Yes Jiwoo, for the hundredth time I'm sure. I haven't even arranged any suitcase or something!"

"You don't need to! You have a lot of things back there and I can always give you mine!" Jiwoo said brightly, trying to convince Jungeun once again. Jungeun sighed softly.