𝐼'𝓂 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝒹 || 𝐻𝓎𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓈 🦢🐺 (TW)

Kim Sungkyu - I'm Cold

It's like the pain and happiness are tangled up. You hugged me again, pushed me away again, broke me, yeah
Even my heart is deviating like the weather, I don't even know, like the rain, yeah

___

It was hard. Being with her was hard. Her friends had told her that before. They had told her way too many times. That she was going to end up getting hurt, that Sooyoung wasn't for her, that Sooyoung would hurt her, that Sooyoung was too selfish to love someone, that Sooyoung...

She knew that herself. She knew that. But she also knew Sooyoung more than her friends. She knew Sooyoung was capable of hurting her. But she also knew that Sooyoung loved her. She knew that Sooyoung cared. She knew that...

She was dumb. She knew she was. Dumb for loving Sooyoung. Dumb for... loving the pain...

But now it was too late. She loved the pain way too much, she was way too addicted to it, to Sooyoung, that she couldn't just let go...

___

Woo you turn around again, I Said I Know, Baby Don't Go
Woo I'm gonna be stupid again, I said Oh No, But I Don't Go

___

"You need to break up with her. That's it!" Jungeun said seriously. It was one of the millionth times where they had told her that lately. Yet, Hyejoo never listened to them. She just... couldn't.

And it was the millionth time where she was walking alone in the school's corridors. The millionth time where her heart ached, where she felt numb about everything around her.

Time passed by fast. Days, months... Hyejoo never realized how time passed by. For her, everything was frozen. Time was frozen. Feelings and thoughts were frozen, situations were frozen. So how did you know that time passed by? She couldn't know that. She just trusted her friends to that.

It had been three years. Three miserable years for Hyejoo. Three years were she and Sooyoung were in a relationship. Kinda. Because they broke up every now and then, and then, they would immediately get back together.

Ah nae. That was how their relationship was. All relationships had their ups and downs, where things seemed to break aparts, where there were a lot of fights. But then, things got better. The couple would discuss the problem and try to find a solution to solve it.

But no. Hyejoo and Sooyoung's relationship wasn't like that. Not at all. They had their ups and downs as well. But things were always too intense with Sooyoung. On the one hand, Sooyoung would be too hot for Hyejoo, wanting to be with her, loving her. And the exact next second, without Hyejoo realizing it, Sooyoung would be cold, harsh, or even worse ignore her and keep herself busy with her friends or even flings she would find.

They fought a lot, broke up countless times, yet... they just couldn't live without each other. Hyejoo knew that this was affecting Sooyoung as much as it was affecting herself as well. Yet... nothing changed. None of them changed. None of them tried to change. None of them tried to solve the problem. Which only led their hot and cold relationship to keep going. It only hurt them more. And someone had to end this. Somehow. Yet...

None of them could...

___

Crazy now, You and I, You and I, yeah, you seem to have a terrible disease, yeah
I'm Co-Oh-Oh-Oh-Old, I can't stop me
Crazy now, erase it, You and I, You and I, endlessly, Do or Die, Do or Die, yeah
I'm Co-Oh-Oh-Oh-Old, wait for it to remain frozen