Chapter 2

I was taking a shower at Karan's house while all my joyful thoughts surrounded my peaceful head resting under my warm, wet hair.

'I'm one of the luckiest girls in the world, am I not? And just a month before I was struggling to get my career back into action. Ok! No more depressing memories..... I'm so damn lucky. I've been proposed by the man of my dreams. OMG! OMG! OMG! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!....I'm the leading lady of one of TV's biggest productions till date. And I'm getting paid about five lakhs a day.. I bought a new Jaguar XF.
And my screen & chemistry test was wholly approved by one of the biggest directors of Hindi Film Industry.... I've got a party to go to. And that too not any party...it's SLB's(Sanjay Leela Bhansali) Pre Shoot Party. Wohoo!' And then I trailed off to My Kind Of Night.

Okay, so, I'm in the parking lot of Palladium (a mall in Mumbai) with my "JAGUAR" steering wheel in the grip of my sleek, graceful hands [Arvind Sir's words, not mine]
I've gotta shop for the party tonight at SLB's Mansion. I'm thinking of some above the knee fit dress, platforms and all that jazz. I'm gonna meet Drashti (another telly actress) at Mac, she needs some makeup.

(Jennifer is wearing http://www.polyvore.com/shopping_for_pre_shoot_party/set?id=147350869)

And at that very moment a car came besides mine, an Audi, to be exact, and started honking like crazy. On a normal day I'ld have been furious but today, today was different, today was special. And considering all the merry thoughts racing the raging, furious thoughts... Well, I guess the jubilation triumphed. And so I pushed the power window button and the glass started to slide down. I saw a pair of eyes looking at me knowingly. I recognised them the moment I saw them. My index finger came to a halt in it's task and I felt my heartbeat rise. Those eyes, those eyes were just magnificent with those broad brows shadowing the glistening brown eyes. They were so innocent, and a little mischievous too. They shined like a pearl just fresh iut of the oyster shell. I just couldn't help myself to look anywhere else. I knew I should not be doing this but what can I do when I have no control over my senses. I just wanted the time stop there, I just wanted to gaze into the eyes of my co-star for the rest of my day.