Jennifer Winget

(Okay, we know this is a little late for intros but we felt they are necessary. So here you go:)

Hi! I'm Jennifer Winget.

I'm 26 years old and an Indian Television actress. I was born in Mumbai (Goregaon). I've been in the industry since 1995. I got my education from St. Xavier College.

I live in a one room apartment. Actually it's just for when Karan and I fight. Otherwise we live together in his bungalow, which is cool if you ask me.

Karan and I live a few blocks away from my best friend, Drashti, who is also a telly actress. We did our first actual serial together. Before that I was a child artist.

Most of my other friends are also from the industry.

After much struggle I've landed the role of Kumud Sundari in the TV Serial Saraswatichandra which is produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, who is one of the biggest names in Bolywood but is debuting as a television producer. And then there is my co-star from the show who is the male lead and I suspect he has landed this role because of his eyes and also his promising dedication.

Then I have my boyfriend Karan. He is very built up and is ruggedly handsome. He, too, is a telly actor. Actually I, Drashti, Karan and most of my friends debuted together in a serial called Dil Mil Gaye. Karan and I were the leads. So that explains the connection. Actually I've had a crush on him since the day I met him. And I guess it just developed into love over the time.

I'm a very exuberant person and very sensitive as well.