𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8

𝘠/𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

𝘛𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺

We ended up talking all last night about what we were gonna do when we meet next week. Oh, just thinking about it gets me nervous. I can't wait to meet everyone, but the one person I'm really excited to meet is Leo. He's just such a down-to-earth person and he's so easy to talk to. 

It's finally Tuesday and I get out of bed and take a shower. I pick out an outfit for today and walk downstairs.

I see my mom grabbing her coffee and making her way towards the door

I see my mom grabbing her coffee and making her way towards the door. When she sees me she waves and leaves. I go to the kitchen and grab a glass of chocolate milk. As I take a sip the phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Y/n. Wanna come hang out at Go Go's." Jack asks from the other line. Go Go's was a bowling alley that everyone my age hangs out at. 

"Sure, ill be there in 10," I say and hang up. I finish my chocolate milk and grab my skateboard. I skate downtown and finally arrive at Go Go's. I walk in and see Jack sitting at a booth....................only Jack. I walk towards him in confusion. "Hey, Bud? Wheres Eric?" He looks down shyly.

"I was hoping it would just be us." He says and I just nod. We sit in silence for a bit. "Um, I got your shoes for you, and the ball you like." He says and I smile and thank him. We bowl for a while and overall it was really fun, just the two of us.

I looked at my watch. I got here at 12 and it's currently 4. Damn, we've been here for 5 hours just eating, drinking, and bowling. I look at Jack.

"Hey, I better get going," I say and he nods. I take my shoes off and put my regular ones on. After we exit the bowling alley we talk for a bit. "I had a great time."

"Me too. We should definitely do it again." He says and I nod. He pulls me in for a hug and I gladly accept it. We finally pull away after a while and I start walking. "Hey, L/n!" 

"Yeah?"

"I got you the job a Finish Line!" I stop in my tracks and look back at him. Finish line was a shoe store that I've shopped at since I was 5. I loved that store with a passion. I run towards him and hug him tightly. He chuckles and hugs me tighter. We slowly pull away and Jack does the most unimaginable thing.

He kisses me.