~4~

-South Region-

I pull the hood to my cloak over my head as I try to protect my fair skin from the harsh sunlight. My hood hangs over my face casting a shadow and protecting my identity.
I step out onto the hot desert sand and sigh as I look around at this ugly land. Nothing but sand for miles, no sign of civilization and no sign of water.

I strap my sniper onto my back and hide another gun underneath my cloak as I prepare to travel through the desert.
I pull a pair of goggles over my eyes so I can see farther and look out for dangers. Everyone that occupies the South Region are extremely crafty and sneaky.

I walk around to the side of my ship and click one of the side compartments open. The door opens up and I smile as I see a black hover bike. I click a button on the compartment that pushes the bike out of my ship and leave it hovering above the hot sand.

Once my ship is locked I hop onto the bike and speed off. There's no way I was going to travel through this desert on my bare feet.
I scan the deserted land search for the familiar black building. My goggles scan far ahead of me as they take in my surroundings and look for potential danger.

I sigh as I look at this ugly land. Nothing but sand and sand dunes and more sand. There's plenty of trash in this area but sinkholes have swallowed it making them invisible to the naked eye.

I look down at my transmitter and smile as I realize the dot leads into the city. The more buildings around the better just in cases anyone wants to cause any trouble.
The transmitter begins beeping as I enter the city.
I ignore the townspeople that walk from store to store, building to building.

My eyes travel back down to the transmitter as I turn right down a corner.
Right on the outer corner of town lies a black building. It stands alone, separate from the rest of the town.

I pull my bike round back and park it against the wall.

I keep my head down as I pass some sketchy people and walk into the building.
As soon as I walk in the door someone grabs my by the collar and I groan. Why can't things ever go smoothly.

"What are you doing here skinny boy?" The man asks as he pulls down my hood.

I sigh as I look at him.

"I'm here to see a friend," I explain to him as I push against his chest.

"You ain't got no friends here boy," he growls as he slams me against the wall.

I let out a sharp breath before my fist flies through the air and collides with his face.
He shouts in pain and I don't hesitate to jump on him and continue landing punches against his face.
He tries to squirm away but I pull him back under me and grab his collar as I keep attacking at his face.

Suddenly, two people grab me by the arms and pull me off him. I thrash around as they pull me away from him and pin my arms behind me. One of the guys kicks me onto my knees and I growl as the one holding my arms pulls at my hair and forces me to look up at him.
I spit at him and he growls as he tightens his grip on my wrists.

Right as he goes to punch me a voice erupts through the room.

"What's going on here," the deep voice says and I smile as I look over and see the man I've been looking for.

He stands before all of us with no shirt on as he holds his hands out in question.

"This rascal-," the guy starts before the familiar man cuts him off.

The man looks down at me and sighs as he runs his hand through his hair.

"Ricky, what are you doing here?" Ryan asks as he tells the man holding me to let go.