First Exam: Kilometer Run

The sound of that gets everyone pumped up and ready to go.

"One final caution. If you are short on luck and ability, you could very well end up seriously injured or even dead." The satotz said, "If you accept the risks, then please follow me, otherwise please exit via the elevator behind you."

Nobody leaves, it's decided that they're all taking it.

"Very well, all 404 will participate in phase one." Satotz announces before turning around and doing a weird fast walk and everyone follows him.

"Hear I thought at least a few of them were gonna quit, but I guess not." Happy said as they walked.

"They did come here to take the exam after all, nobody was gonna withdraw." Wendy replied.

All of a sudden, the Satotz weirdly runs fast and everyone else does the same.

"Woah, what the-" Happy trailed as they sudden started running.

"It looks like He picked up the pace now." Wendy figures out as she and Happy started running as well.

"This is the first phase of the exam, I shall lead you to the second phase." Satoz explains, "All you have to do is follow me, I cannot tell you where or when we must arrive."

"So this is an endurance test?" Wendy questioned.

"It looks like he's testing to see if we can keep up with him, "Happy figures out, "If that's the case then-" Happy the brings out his wings and starts flying, "If all we have to do is follow him then It's all right for me to fly."

"That is true." Wendy agrees.

"I could fly you over as well if you want." Happy offers.

"No, it's fine. I'd like to do as much of this as I can on my own." Wendy politely declines.

"Oh, alright then." Happy doesn't mind as he just keeps flying.

The Wendy and Gon then ran into each other, unintentionally.

"Oh, hi." Gon greets.

"Hello." Wendy greets back.

Happy then comes fly over, "There you are, Wendy." Happy then looks at Gon, "Oh, it's the guys we saw speaking with Tonpa."

"T-talking...c-cat-t...!" Gon, Leorio and Kurapika exclaimed.

"Aye, that's right." Happy grins.

"Yep, he's working with me on this." She  says, "Anyway, I'm wendy."

"Happy! Aye." He also introduces.

"I'm Gon" He introduces back.

"Leorio" He introduces.

"Kurapika." He introduces.

"Also... it's cool how a talking cat is able to fly!" Gon beamed, "How are you doing that?"

"By using magic power." Happy replied.

"Magic?" They questioned

"Looks like they don't know what magic is." Wendy tells Happy.

"Aye, that seems to be the case." Happy replied.

"???" They still have confused looks.

"We came from magnolia in fiore, over there, Magic is used commonly by almost everyone," Wendy explains.

"Wow really? never heard of it." Kurapika says.

"Aye, I use it to create wings and fly." Happy explains, "And Wendy here uses sky dragon slayer magic."