Third Exam: Trick Tower(Part 1)

After clearing the second exam, the 42 remained examinees boarded the airship and fly through the night starry sky toward the site of the third phase.

Netero introduces himself as the chairman of the hunter exam selection committee and bean informs everyone that they'll be arriving at 8 AM to destination.

"You'll find dinner waiting in the dining hall." Bean says, "You are free to get some rest and do whatever you like until you're contacted."

"Okay, you two, let's explore the airship!" Killua happily tells gon and wendy.

"Yeah!" They agreed before following him.

"How can they have so much energy?"  Leorio questioned, "I'm hitting the sack."

"You can say that again." Kurapika agrees.

"I do that after going to the dining hall, I'm sure they have some good fish there." Happy thinks and drools.

"The only thing you think about." Kurapika isn't surprised.

Meanwhile, after the three ate a bit at the dining hall, they stood near the airship window and comment on how the ground looks like it's covered in jewels.

"Hey, I was wondering, you guys..." Gon  wonders.

"Hmmm?" They questioned.

"Where are your parents?" Gon asked.

Wendy answers first, "Well, I was raised by a sky dragon, named Grandeeny. She's my mother."

"Woah! A dragon as a mother?!" Gon finds that cool.

"You do have sky dragon slayer magic after all so it makes sense." Killua says.

"As for where she is... I don't know." Wendy looks down, which surprises the boys, "She suddenly disappeared on July 7, X777... Ever since then, I've been trying to find her." She has a sad expression.

"Oh..." Killua feels sorry for her.

Gon then looks at the sky, "Looks like we're both out looking for our parents... you finding your dragon mom and me finding my dad. Let's hope we find them both." He smiles.

Wendy looks at him and smiles back, "Yes." She nods.

"What about you, killua?" Gon and wendy looks at him next.

"Hmmm... they're alive." Killua answered, "Probably."

"What do they do?" Gon questioned.

"They're assassins." Killua answered.

"Assassins?" Wendy questioned, surprised.

"Both of them?" Gon also asked.

Killua looks at them for a moment before sitting down on the bench, "You guys are the first to respond seriously."

"Well... your telling the truth, right?" Gon questioned.

"What makes you think that?" Killua questioned.

"We can tell your serious." Wendy answered.

"Yeah... people only like me because they can't tell whether I'm serious." Killua looks out the window, "I'm from a family of assassins."

"So they're all assassins." Gon gets it.

"Who knew..." Wendy states.

".... My family had really high hopes for me... but I can't stand it." Killua murmurs while looking at the window, "Who wants to have their life planned out for them?" Turns towards them, "When I told them I wanted to decide my own future, they all snapped!"