1

Words: 1130

~Y/n's POV~

Let's say, my life is pretty crazy. I'm 12, and my dad is a ghost. I wouldn't call him dad, but if I don't call him that he'll hurt me. Uh, he's the owner of The Hollywood Ghost Club and I'm a Covington. I don't like being a Covington. I hate how my dad just takes people's souls like it's nothing. It's not cool. I'm not really blood related to my dad. I actually was abandoned by my real parents and my 'dad' took me in. I always tried to find my parents but my dad found out and stopped me from doing it. The only people that are there for me is Willie and the Molina family. Yeah, the Molina family. I'm best friends with Carlos. Julie is like my sister figure and same with Ray but as a Dad figure. Ray actually feeds me, unlike my dad, and Julie helps me with my problems, like when I started my period and stuff like that.

Anyways, I'm at Carlos' house and we're about to eat dinner.

"Can you guys get Julie? She's in the studio." Asked Ray and I nod, bringing Carlos with me.

We get to the studio and Carlos shouts, "Thought you were afraid to come here."

Julie was with three boys, who Carlos can't see. So they're ghosts. How could she see them?

"You're brother has a girlfriend? Dang, he's got game." One of the ghosts say.

I internally gag. It's not that Carlos is disgusting it's just that I don't see him that way. He doesn't see me that way, I think. And also... I don't like guys.

"Talking to your ghost friend? How he look? Is he hideous?"

"You can't just assume all ghosts are boys, Carlos." I tell the boy and he just ignores me.

"He can see you." A ghost tells another.

"They can't see you." Julie says to the two.

"What?" Carlos looks over his shoulders while I stare a Julie confusingly.

"Uh, What do you want?" Julie asks Carlos.

"A normal sister for starters," My jaw drops.

"Carlos!" I exclaim, hitting his arm.

"Ow," he rubs his arm, "Stop being weird and come eat."

Carlos leaves me and Julie with the three other guys in the studio. I turn to Julie.

"I know you're his sister but I'm so sorry about him." She chuckles and shakes her head.

"It's fine. He's kind of a hand full."

"Yeah, it's like babysitting a toddler." Julie and I laugh.

"I'm gonna go. I'll see you in there?" I point at the house.

"Yeah," I walk to the house.

~Time Skip~

Julie is in the kitchen, helping us with the table. I was staying over today since my dad said to. I usually stay over and they don't mind at all. They put a plate and silverware for Rose. And I completely understand why. We then pray.

"So, Carlos said that he and Y/n found you in the studio." Ray says.

"Yeah, she was in there talking to herself."

"I was rehearsing for a play." Julie says.

"Hello?" We hear Tia Victoria shouts.

We start to hide the extra set of silverware and plate. "Ooo, busted."

"Yeah, we're in here!" Ray shouts back.

I zone out, eating the food. The food at the ghost club is a bit fancy so I kinda missed microwaved food. I then see they three kinda pretty guys from earlier enter the house. I roll my eyes at them. Then Ray signals Carlos and I to the living room.

I leave my plate there. Hmph.

"Wait, why'd he tell us to leave?" I ask Carlos.

"Were you listening?"

"I can't listen when I'm eating, you know that. Speaking of eating, can I...?" I point at his plate of food.

He sighs, giving me the plate and fork while I was being a smiling dork. We then start to hear loud rock music.

"What's that?" Carlos and I walk over to see Julie and Ray standing up from the sudden noise.

"Must've left the CD player on. I'll go turn it off." Julie laughs nervously and runs out of the house.

I turn to Carlos, "Is it just me, or is Julie acting weird?"

"You're asking if the weirdo is acting weird?" I scoff at him.

"Okay, fine. Whatever. Do you think she's acting weirder than normal?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

~Time Skip~

It's the next day and I was at Carlos' house after school. He just told me that he wasn't moving, which is good because I love this house. Somehow, Carlos is convinced that ghosts are living in his house, which is correct but I really don't want to tell him that I can see ghosts. He literally printed the photos that Ray took in the studio. He really has been on the internet for too long.

"Do you think ghosts are real?" Asks Carlos.

"No." I reply flatly.

I don't like lying to Carlos but it was Dad's orders or to tell anyone about anything to do with ghosts.

"Really? Why?"

"I just don't." I sounded really upset.

I just don't like talking about it. Especially when it reminds me of my dad. He literally steals their souls. And I really can't do anything about it. I've tried to warn them but they didn't listen.

"Oh... Kay." Carlos says, totally confused.

"Are you really pouring salt all over the house?"

"...No." I chuckle at him.

"You know you'll have to clean all of it."

"As long as we're safe." Carlos says, as started walking out of the house.

"Where are you going?!" I shout at him.

"I'm gonna protect Julie and Flynn!" He shouts back and start to walk towards the studio.

"Wait for me!" I start running to him.

We get to the studio and Carlos started talking to them about ghosts.

"I'm not feeling any ghost tingles."

What? It's not like you have a sixth sense like Peter tingles.

"Wrong again, little dude." One of the guys tell Carlos.

In all honesty, I think the ghosts are attractive. The one that's the lead guitarist is giving me big Ross Lunch vibes. And when I tell you I had a big crush on Ross Lynch, I mean, a HUGE crush on him. And the drummer is very pretty and someone I could relate to. And the bass player looks really familiar to me. I just don't know why.

Carlos start to throw salt all over the room after saying that salt burns ghosts which is false.

"AHH!!" The blonde on yells, "Oh, I'm okay."

I hold in a laugh as I see Julie signal Flynn to do something.

"Carlos! Y/n, I'm hungry. Uh, salt me a path to the kitchen."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is kind of TV-PG maybe even TV-14 so whoever is reading this, I'm just warning you.