I Love You - Christmas Special

Words: 3295

Rated: TV-PG

~Y/n's POV~

I feel myself fall in this room. It was dark and cold and boring. I let out a shaky sigh before letting myself cry. I stop after I guess, 10 minutes but could be hours so now I think I'm going crazy. I was so bored.

"I miss her, a lot." I hear before falling.

"OW!" I fall on my butt.

"IT WORKED!" I hear a familiar voice.

I stand up, seeing Reggie, Luke, Alex, Julie, and Carlos. Reggie runs straight at me but... he goes through me?? He pouts, looking down sadly.

"I'M GOING CRAZY!!" Carlos and I shout at the same time.

We look at each other confusingly before pointing at each other, "Why are you... STOP THAT!!"

"What the-" I stop myself from talking.

I look at Julie, "Why did Reggie go through me?"

"Y/n, they didn't crossover to heaven, they crossover to here." Julie explains as Carlos hides behind her.

Luke smiles at me before trying to put my beanie on my head but, it goes through me.

"I kept it." I smile at him, trying to pick it up but I can't so Alex does.

"So, what day is it?"

"Oh, it's December 15th." Alex replies.

I see Carlos whisper to Julie.

"Uh, guys?" I whisper to my three brothers.

"Yeah?"

"Why is Carlos looking at me like Julie looked at you guys at dinner the day you came to earth?" I asked the three.

Alex clears his throat, "Um, one of the side affects of the stamp was wiping memories from lifers and, Carlos and Ray technically don't know you."

"O-Oh, but Julie does?"

"Well, she knew about the stamp and Caleb so I guess that made her not forget you or something? I don't know." Reggie shrugs.

"I know you're upset, Y/n. But I think you could restore Carlos' memory or something." Luke tells me.

I sigh, shaking my head. "I don't think that'll work, Luke. I've known Caleb my whole life and he's way more powerful than you think. So, I don't think, I know, that Carlos will never remember me."

"Dude, where did you get the negative attitude from? I guess Alex but-"

"When was negative in your vocabulary?" I talk as he does.

"I know,

That anything could happen

When you take a chance."

I smile at the HSM reference.

"Julie made you watch it, didn't she?"

"She made all of us watch it." Alex says.

I chuckle and look down, "I missed you guys."

"We did too." Reggie was about to hug me again but Alex put his arm down, not wanting him to get upset.

I smile sadly at my brother, wanting to hug him too.