My Soliloquy

I've adventured down a path that some of you might one day come across and so... from one human being to another, I would like to share some of my deepest thoughts on life and how I see the world.
———————————————————————

I'm sure you've all heard or thought this at one point in your life. The idea that life as we know it, is a game. But what game you may ask? Well for me there are many different games you could compare life with, I feel as though life could be broken up into separate game categories that require different strategies.

For instance, the business and opportunity part of life could be compared to one of my favourite games, "Poker",while I agree that this game may be looked down upon and seen as risky, I also believe that it depends on how you look at it. For me, I see it as I'm the dealer but I'm also dealt in, and I've just dealt my self two aces (which is a spectacular hand) and I know that there is another ace coming up. From there I could just act foolishly and just go all in on the first round but unfortunately that's the kind of mistake that a lot of inexperienced players make which sadly puts a bit of a step in their path.

Now, what I would do is slow play them (make them think that I don't have good of cards by betting medium amounts to draw them in) while also using my senses and comprehension to see their little tells (something they do that gives them away if their bluffing) see, while you may be holding winning cards in your hand, you must be aware that there are still other combinations that can defeat you. Don't loose sight of the game or the participants just because you think that you will surly win because if you do it might cost you everything.

———————————————————————

I hope to share more in the future. Good day and happy holidays.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•

- written by The Anime Assassin
- IG: acacia_daniel
- Tiktok: The Anime Assassin