Chapter VI -Older Brother-

Beta: budchick

Ner words in this chapter: 1,600 

"Talking"

'Thinking'

{Talking on the fireplace/Two-way mirror}

–Parseltongue–

Thinking in 3rd person POV/Dream/Memory/Flashback/Others

Letter/Journal/Book/Newspaper

Time change/Date of time

Change of POV

Chapter VI

–Older Brother–

Thursday, 29 June 1995

HJP's POV

Harry awoke alone on his own bed. He called Winky several times but she didn't show up and that relaxed him. It meant that she had stayed with Tom.

Harry spent the day packing up. When Ron said that he had to go to the Dursleys he had half the mind to run, but knew better than that. Besides, he had to be a good example for Tom now. Harry knew he must have seemed like a lunatic, smiling for no apparent reason.

He suspected that he was kind of Tom's older brother now.

–SYIAS–

Wednesday, 29 June 1932

When Harry arrived Tom was ready this time and, when Harry fell, he helped him to the bed.

"Maybe you should try being seated when you are transported?" the boy asked amused.

"I wasn't ready yet." Harry groaned. "I was going to the kitchens to fetch some food. I don't know if you are given enough and I passed dinner so I thought... well..." Harry shrugged.

Tom turned his head to the closet.

"Winky." The house elf put her head out the closet. "Would you bring us some food? This moron forgot to have dinner."

Harry glared at Tom as the female house elf's eyes grew. She popped away.

"Great. Now she's going to make a feast," Harry groaned.

"You look enough skinny as it is," the young boy said.

Harry looked at the boy with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you talking about, midget?"

Tom huffed.

"I'm a growing boy. I'm taller than any other boys my age." The boy said trying to make himself looking taller.

Harry smiled, amused and pulled him to his lap. Tom's eyes grew and he became tense but Harry didn't let him go, putting his face in the boy's hair.

"You'll always be my baby Tom."

Tom groaned.

"I'm not a baby anymore, Serpens."

Harry smiled sadly.

"I know this is going to sound odd, considering I only see you one day a year, but you grow so fast..."

Tom laughed, it was the first laugh Harry saw him releasing and it was so nice and... Harry wanted to see him doing it again.