Katherine, Elena and Who?

Dear Diary
Am I something so precious that people need to treat me like a baby? I new born baby? Because to be frank I know that Stefan and Damon are trying to help but it's like they don't trust me. Why? Because I'm human? Is that what it is? Are they so scared that I'm going to get hurt that they keep me away from everyone they don't know? Even Caroline, I hardly see her anymore and Bonnie, she's to busy protecting me and Elena. I'm not fragile and I will prove it to them.

I stride out of the bathroom, pulling on my grey vest top but I make sure to do it as slow as I can. I grin when I notice Stefan admiring me and he fumbles with his shirt. I tug my vest top on and rush to my bag and jacket. 

"Come on Stefan, we're going to be late." I place my stuff beside his bed and button up his shirt.

"Let's be later." He says with a flirtatious tone and I laugh. I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his jaw. I go to walk away.

"Mm. I don't know, I think school is more fun." Stefan comes up behind me and places his arms around my waist and I melt in his grip. Stefan turns me around so I'm is facing him and pulls me in closer.

"School? Fun? I don't think so." Stefan kisses me more passionately and I stroke his hair, tugging at it softly. Stefan growls and picks me up, carrying me over to the bed and continuing to kiss me and I giggle.

"Maybe you're right. Staying off sounds good." Stefan kisses my neck as I continue to laugh playfully. We fall down on the bed together.

"Yes!" I laugh at him and shove him, his face is priceless, he reminds me of a sad puppy.

"Calm down just getting into more comfortable clothing." I flash him a smile and flutter my lashes at him. He makes me do the most girlish things in the world. He makes me feel special, like i'm his gem but sometimes too overprotective. He doesn't say anything only smiles sweetly at me, his dimples deep and I fall for him all over again.

-

I put my tank back on and my black skinny jeans, my hair is like a hornets nest, I try and pat it down but there's no point, I understand why people call it sex hair. I might as well just pin it up, I grasp a bobble and put my wavy expresso coloured hair into a pony and I pull out some of my baby hair. I apply lip gloss and slip into my wedged black, lace up boots and shrug on my leather jacket, well actually Stefan's.

I stride out of the bathroom only to get shoved up against a wall by Stefan, his grip almost suffocating me. I claw at his arm.

"What are you doing?!" I choke out. He then stares at his leather jacket and realises me. I take in a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry. I thought you were Katherine." My eyes grow wide and bar my teeth at him.

"You thought I was Katherine! How is she out of the tomb?"

"Well someone killed an original and the rest is history." I gawk at her. She's wearing my damn clothes. Stefan glances over his shoulder before actually turning around.

"Why is she here?" I ask, crossing my arms and watch Damon strut in like no one's business.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." He explains to me. But I don't care about that, I care that she's here. In this house.

"How's that possible?"

"Who the hell cares? I don't want you here. Get her out of here." I demand. I don't like her and how she tried to ruin my relationship with Stefan, how she threatened to hurt people I love, she killed Mason, Damon told me a while ago and I've not got over it.