Chapter 1

We were sitting at our regular table when Hailey came running into the lunch room.

"Hey where's the fire?" Asks Lexi while she chuckles at her friend.

"Ha ha, very funny. You'll be thanking me when I finish telling you two my awesome news."

"Well spit it out already," says Camille.

"The Trios is having a summer concert."

"Are you serious!" Exclaims Camille.

"Wait; are you sure?" Asks Lexi.

"Yes, here's the official post on Drea's IG page."

All three girls watched the video of Dee announcing the summer tour that The Trio will be having in summer 2021.

"Ok, now I belive you. I can't wait to go." Lexi began doing her happy dance in her chair. 

The bell rang for the next period, so they gathered their books and headed to class. Camille waved good bye as she headed to her math class; while Hailey and Lexi headed to English.

Lexi looked out the windows watching the leaves fall off the trees. Fall, her favorite time of year. Watching the leaves on the tree change was so pretty to her and let's not forget the fashion. A classmate passed her a flyer as he walked by. She looked at it and saw that it was an invitation to there yearly halloween party. That's when she got the idea of how she and the girls could save money to buy their tickets. They'll get jobs!

Class couldn't finish fast enough for her to tell Hailey. She thought of texting the group chat they had but Mrs. Thompson wasn't a teacher to play with.

At the end of the day she told the girls and they all headed to the mall to fill out applications. Two weeks after applying only one job replied to all three girls. The haunted house was the only job that got back to them.

"Are you serious! Ughh we did that one just for jokes." Said an annoyed Hailey.

"Looks like the jokes on us now. We need the money so we have to take it, right?" Asked Camille.

Lexi said nothing while her two friends contemplated whether or not to take the job. Internally she was having her own problem. How does she tell her two bestfriends she's terrified of watching scary movies; so how could she work at a haunted house.

"Girls we have a small problem.."

On opening day of the haunted house and I was so scared , but my friends was by my side. We were all dressed in a scary outfit and were ready.

The lights turned off and as the first person walked by I had to jump out at them. They screamed and so did I. Hailey laughed at me and said."That's not how this works girl."

The night went on and I was just as scared as the teens that went running home.

We worked there for two weeks and got enough money for our tickets. To this day they say boo and I still jump.