Nine.

Dessert
⤜━𝕩𝕠𝕩𝕠 🌹 𝕩𝕠𝕩𝕠
Jessie Hanson

I ran into my room and closed the door just enough for a small welcoming crack to hold it open.

Excitement ran through me. A thrill like I was climbing a hill on a rollercoaster, wondering if Lucas would follow me to my bed. But even if he chose not to, I knew I wanted to tempt him.

After getting changed into my favorite oversized shirt, I got into my bed with my vibrator in hand.

I waited ten minutes and once I heard Oliver's door shut at the end of the hall, I clicked it on. The softest buzz resonated from it, shaking my palm lightly while I lifted my shirt up.

My eyes closed, letting the images of Lucas above me in his car take over. No longer did I have to daydream about how he could make me feel and if he could handle me. Now I could picture his rough hands touching my body, grabbing my thighs and thrusting into me with the drive to make me feel as good as him.

It sent me over board as soon as the vibrations spread from my clit.

"Oh, fuck, Lucas." I whimpered breathlessly, as softly as I could.

All I could think about was the piercing to his dick, wondering what it would feel like if he fucked me raw. It had already felt amazing with a condom but the possibility of it being even better?

I moved the vibrator up and down, circling my clit in motions that usually had me writhing in my sheets.

But not tonight.

Not until I could hear my door softly closing and the pads of Lucas' footsteps approaching.

"Don't stop on my account." He whispered in a gruff undertone that had my body finally squirming in my own hold.

I laid my head into my pillow, keeping my eyes shut while he climbed into bed next to me.

"I don't think I can go back to toys now." I groaned.

"Hmm. Let me see if I can fix that." Lucas hummed. His big, strong hand took over mine, holding it to the vibrator as he moved it in small little circles.

As soon as he took control my abdomen warmed. My fingers ran up my stomach all the way to my breasts, cupping them and squeezing them while I relaxed into the pleasure he was offering me.

"Couldn't wait for me, baby?" He asked me, nuzzling his nose into my ear so I could hear even his soft breaths.

"I wasn't sure if you'd actually come."

"And miss out on dessert? I don't think so."

His soft lips kissed my neck, sucking with each gentle touch until he reached my shoulder. He lowered himself more and more until he had no choice but to hover over top of me. His lips stayed glued to my body, moving my shirt up to keep kissing my skin that suddenly felt like it was on fire.

"I should have let you keep going and listen from the doorway like I used to." He smiled into me before sucking my nipple into his mouth with a quiet slurp.

"Oh, god, I'm so glad you didn't." I pulled on his hair, trying to gain control of his movements.

He chuckled, vibrating my body with his small laugh as he moved over my stomach. "The vibrator is doing nothing for you, huh?"

"Not a thing." I groaned with a huff making him toss it to the bed and replace it with his fingers to my sensitive spot.

"Now that.. oh god, that feels good." I sucked in my bottom lip to hold in my moans as he circled my entrance, teasing me until his fingers were coated in my wetness.

"Try and keep quiet for me, baby." Lucas devilishly smirked before lowering his lips further down. He kissed my bare mound, kissing to my inner thigh and retreated up my leg.

"Then don't make me beg." I threw my head back, tugging at his hair again. "I'm not a quiet begger."

"Okay. Then tell me what you used to think about when I'd hear you moaning my name at night." His strong hands held my thigh, squeezing it and tossing it over his shoulder while he continued his teasing assault with his lips.

I licked my dryly mouth before closing my eyes as tight as they could.

"I'd try and picture you on top of me."

"Mhmm." He hummed, inching closer to my lips.

"I'd think about you breathing into my ear while you held my hips still but what I'd imagine was nothing compared to actually being with you." I slapped a hand over my lips as he finally placed his mouth to my clit. He licked me, lapping his tongue up and down, left and right, forcing me to hold my hand tighter to my face.

It felt as if the world was crashing around me with fireworks exploding in my stomach. It was over stimulatingly amazing. His hands groped everywhere, my thighs, my stomach, my hips and even reaching up, he cupped my breasts, squeezing them. His tongue lower, licking downwards to my entrance.

Then he moaned. A deep, vibrating moan as he tasted me.

"Oh god." My own moan was muffled behind my palm that seemed glued to my face at this point.

Lucas kept going, kept vibrating moans into me as his tongue dug deeper. "You taste so good."

Then it wasn't just his soft moans shaking my core. He placed the vibrator onto my clit, rubbing it in circles while his tongue thrusted into me. In and out. Up and down.

I was a fucking mess. Clinging to his hair and holding my breath to keep quiet. The flames of pleasure spread, capturing each limp until it reached my shaking fingers.

Lucas' tongue entered me one more time and that's all I needed to come undone. My back arched upwards. My fingers tugged his hair even tighter. He fought my body, holding me in place while I came all over his tongue.

Feverishly he threw the vibrator to the side, pulling his body on top of my own that seemed a hundred pounds heavier all of a sudden. He peeled my hand from my face before placing his wet lips to mine. He devoured me, stuffing his tongue into my mouth and forced me to taste my orgasm that covered his lips.

I melted. The heat from my body only getting hotter with a crave to have more. More of him or another orgasm - probably both.

But he stopped me, pinning my hands to my sides.

"I want you." I spoke with his tongue in my mouth, sounding like an absolute idiot.

Lucas took a deep breath, pressing his forehead to mine with a forced, huffed exhale. "It's late, Jess. You have to be up in three hours for work."

"I don't care." I tried to move my hands but he held them tighter. "You're no fun."

Lucas smiled and dipped down to kiss the tip of my nose before laying beside me. He pulled my body to his chest, holding me with his strong muscular arms to his side.

"You're staying?" My heart fluttered at the thought of another night cuddling with him.

"You wake up before the sun even rises. I think we'll be safe cuddling tonight." He kissed the top of my head while I pulled the covers up over our bodies. "Coffee in the morning?"

"Hmm. Sounds like a date." I couldn't stop smiling as I held him close. "Goodnight, Luke."

"Goodnight, baby. Sweet dreams."