"mommy I'm home~"

Todoroki pov:

School is the worst. One mostly because I can't hide from my abusive "boyfriend", air quotes because I been broke up with him he just won't let me go. He's literally sting right next to me. As I try, key word "try" to do my work I can feel his hands allover my legs. I told him to stop already but he just gave me a smack on the thigh and told me to shut up. He's the worst.

"Ms. Corona can I go to the bathroom" I asked the teacher in a rush. She looked at me with a angry face because I just interrupted class, but I didn't care I just want to get away from this green monster. She sighed then spoked "yes todoroki, but next time you interrupt my class till be detention" I got up and ran out of the classroom. I wasn't going to the bathroom though, I was going on the roof of the building.

I ran all the way there avoiding anyone who wanted to talk. I got to the roof and open the door. The fall breeze hitting my face. I took a deep breath then looked at the sky. Its so beautiful up here.

"Oh yeah don't be a bitch!" The sound of giggles and laughter caught my attention. I followed the direction it was coming from, and when I saw who they were I just wanted to run back to the classroom.

"Peppermint! What are you doing here" they way bakugou got up and walked over to me told me something was off. When he got close enough for me to smell the beer on him. He hugged me puting  all of his weight on me. I looked over at his friends who are also drunk.

What dumb idiot would be stupid enough to drink at school. Oh yeah these guys. "What the hell" I said to the drunk bakugou holding him by his waist. "What's wrong baby?" I can't believe this guy. There's so many things I what to do to him now that he's drunk, but I'm not that tip of person. I'll just help him while he's drunk. "Nothing's wrong and dont call me baby" I said looking down blushing. "How about we go for a walk" I said and walked back down stairs. He nodded. I stared to walk away from his stupid friends hearing them tell to let him stay. That's a no I'll be taking him home or he'll end up in a ditch messing with those idiot while being drunk.
______________

"Mommy I'm home~" bakugou singed as we entered the house. Good thing Mitsuki was at work so sh won't see her son a complete drunk mess. I walked up the stairs to his room and layed him down in his bed. As I was leaving his hands wrapped around my waist and polled me on his bed with him. "Ah katsuki!" I yelled a little scared on what his trying to do. "Sleep with me~" he said and played with my hair.

Should I sleep with him.

Yes sleep with him, you two will be like a couple it'll be great!

But what if he trys to touch you.

You will like it and that's the end of the story.

No but-

No but's and that's on period.

Well I guess I'll have to listen to my mind and sleep with him. I turned around and wrapped my arms around him and cuddled him while falling to sleep. This felt nice, it felt so right. I wish I could have this every day.
__________