"if only..."

Todoroki pov:

Hand in hand me and bakugou walked in the park while I drink my strawberry milk. This is our second date, so far it's going well. He's been complimenting me, asking me a lot of questions about myself, you know getting to to me, buying me what ever I want, and he's just been very sweet and nice something I thought that he could never be, but I guess people can change. I wish father would change.

"So you seem to have a thing for strawberry milk"

"Hmm" I said sipping on my strawberry milk. "Yeah I do, it's good" katsuki laugh at me and looked down. I looked over at him confused. Why is he sad, I thought that we were having a good time, what is he thinking of, is he ok. "Umm shoto, this probably a personal questions but, what happened to your family?" I froze. Why, why did he have to bring it up. I should have never even thought of him.

I thought of something to make up but I couldn't think of anything that sounds true. Like if I said they all died in a fire, that would be believable though "they died in a fire..." blurted out quickly. He looks up at me with a sad look on his face. "O-oh I'm sorry for asking, and i-im sorry for your lost.." he said and hugs me. I shook my head and hugs back "don't be it's alright. Ok don't think that I'm cold hearted for this. If my sister and brothers died I would cry my eyeballs out for days, I probably wouldn't eat anything ether. My dad MMM not so much, I don't love him anymore, no actually I still love him a little, I mean he's still my dad the one who gave me piggy back rides when I was little. I miss that dad, but I don't have any respect for him. His now disrespectful, gold digger, homophobic, abusive, lying, cheat!

I took a big sigh and grab bakugou's face. "Come on, let's go to the store and get you some spicy chips and me some more strawberry milk" I smile a little trying to get him to be happy again and it works he smiles back at me and nodes. I kiss his forehead and grabs his hand walking to the store. This boy is amazing, I want him to be mine. "If only..."
______________________

💜🥺💜