Hinata x harem 2

The volleyball teams approach to them and see....

Previous

3rd Person POV:

The volleyball teams wish they didn't see what they see. They see a lifeless sunshine with a lot of blood around him. His boyfriends start to break down and cry while scream his name. The other teams just cry and comfort the harem. Meanwhile one of the mafia member bring hinata to hospital and the other just stay behind look after their boss lovers(hinata tell them how they boyfriends look like and they accept it).

The mafia member that stay look behind and one of them said "don't lose hope. One of our member is bring boss to the hospital and if you want go to hospital  come with us." Without a sec The harem stop crying and run to the cars where all hinata mafia members is while The other use other vehicles. They start to start the engine and speed to the hospital.

At hospital

They already at the hospital where hinata is. The boyfriends start to run to the lobby and the nurse said "hello what the name of the patient?" "Hinata... Shouyou..." "2nd floor at the operation room. The operation will be done for 4 hours
(the operation is short in here but when I'm having Operation it was like for 7/8 hours)" "Thank.. You..." They run to elevator and run to the operation room.

They been run for like 5 minutes (wow so quick 😨). They already in front of the operation room. They waiting outside and pray for hope they boyfriend wake up.

4 hours later

When they still waiting the operation door start to open. They heard it and look at the doctor. The doctor said "the patient is wake up." "What about his condition?!" "His condition is not good cuz the shot is right through his heart and we need a heart donor but it's already to late." "W-what do you mean?" "What I mean is. Usually people that got shot at heart need a heart donor so they can be saved but this one is different." "What do you mean different?!" "The difference is that the patient himself don't what the donor and you may visit him." The doctor leave them alone while they all walk in to the operation room.

At operation room

Hinata just stare at the window and got interrupted by door open. He look and see his lovers is here. He smile weakly and said "hello babes..." When they hear his voice they start tearing up and go hug hinata but not to hard. Hinata Pat their head and hear sugawara said "hinata.. Please don't leave us..." "I'm sorry... Kouki.." "Why didn't you want accept the heart donor." "I don't want to tell you..." "It's ok..." "Well... If I gone will you do me 3 favor?" "Anything for you hinata/hinata shouyou/chibi chan/shrimp."

"My first favor is you have to remember that I will always watching you all from heaven, my second favor is when I'm gone you have to bring a sunflower to my grave." "Please don't say that hinata/shouyou/chibi chan/hinata shouyou." "An the last one is...."Hinata have tear on his face while look at his boyfriends.