Chapter 1

(it's the first day of classes in 4th year, y/n is a Gryffindor girl who shares a dorm with Hermione [I'm sorry I'm a Ravenclaw myself but Gryffindor works better for the story] and shes harry potters twin sister]

"Wake up! Y/N! You already missed the feast last night you can't miss the first day of classes. Get up, you've got to get ready." Hermione said, violently shaking me. 

"Just five more minutes.." I pulled the blanket over my head.

"Five more minutes is going to make us late!" Hermione said, pulling off my blanket and taking my pillow.

I got out of my bed and went to the window. I pulled the curtain aside and see that it's still dark outside. I looked at the time and it's only 5:30 am.

"Mione' it's only 5:30! Breakfast ends at 9:30, I've got plenty of time." I say, grabbing the blanket and crawling back in bed.

"Don't you want to look nice for the first day? Nobody got to see you yesterday because you were late." She said as she turned on the light.

I do want to look nice for Ron. He'll be surprised at how much I've changed over the summer. I'm honestly not insecure for the first time in a while, and I'm happy with how I look.

"Ok, you're right. I'm going to shower real quick. It looks like you're ready though. You look nice." I said, making my bed.

"Thank you. Meet me in the common room when you're done." She said, walking out of our dorm. 

I took a shower, did my makeup, and then did my hair. I went to my closet to pick out an outfit, and I decided on a cute white dress and white knee-high socks to wear under my robe.

I put on my tie and went down to the common room to find Hermione sitting by the fire and reading a book

"Bloody hell Y/N you look absolutely stunning!" Hermione said, putting her book in her bag.

"Thank you, but so do you." I blushed and smiled.

"Whoever you've been crushing on is going to have their eyes all over you at breakfast." She said. 

"Who said I had a crush on anyone? I don't have a crush on anyone!" I said nervously as we headed to the great hall.

"Well everyone has a crush on you. And if they didn't already I'm sure they will now." She said as we entered the great hall.

Before I could interrupt her she dragged me over to the Gryffindor table and immediately everyone's eyes were on me. Something inside of me wanted to see if Ron was staring, so I looked at him to see him blushing like crazy. I hoped it was because of me, but at the same time, doubted it.

"You okay Ron? Your face is super red." I said, sitting down across from him.

"Y-yeah, I- I just- y-you look different..." Ron said.