part 1 to 4

PART 1

It's a nice and sunny day'pleasant weather with a light cool breeze'just d perfect day 2 hang out with friends 'go shopping'but Riddhima was stuck here in d airport 'waiting for d fight from mumbai to land'Her internship at Sanjeevani starts after a week'all her friends were enjoying their last few days of freedom' but she was forced to come here to receive that idiot'He always manages to spoil her life as if 'he was born for this only..'Since childhood he has been d biggest pain of her life'she was in her thoughts'cursing him hating him'd hatred for him just keep on increasing with each passing day'"uss Bandar ko yahaan aane is kya zaroorat hai'aate hi meri zindagi ko bigar diya'wait nahi aane se pehle se hi'chup chap wahan Mumbai mein paara rahta'ab aane ke baad toh mera jeena muskil kar dene wala hai'bhagwan kare apne residency mein itna busy rahe ki mujhe uski shakaal bhi nahi dekhni pade'kab land hogi uski flight...its been a hour'crash toh nahi ho gayi...i m not that lucky" she kept on cursing him like always'

"We have landed in Mumbai'the temperature outside is 28C'pleasant sunny weather'we hope you have a great time flying with us'thank you for choosing our Airline"'After this announcement Armaan couldn't suppress a smile'he smiled flashing his dimples.

"I m home'it feels great to  be back" he spoke 2 himself'yes finally after so many years he has returned back as a successful doctor!' No more of tasteless hospital food'

He can't wait for those homemade parathas'.dipped in butter'steaming hot ,soft n yummy'suddenly he remembered'.

"OMG!!!that chuhiya  was supposed to come here to receive me'where is she??? She will kill me if I keep her waiting for long'kahi hogi muhje gaaliyaan de de kar time pass kar rahi hogi"'he looked around'not finding her anywhere'then he saw a young girl'she was dressed in a purple salwar suit'had her long jet black hair open n was bending down 2 smell some flowers kept outside d florist's shop'her long lustrous hair were hiding her face from Armaan'.Armaan plastered his best smile and moved closer 2 her'thinking " aate hi acche acche nazzare dekhne ko mil rahi hai...".

She was too busy with the flowers, he finally managed to speak up " Excuss me'.can I help u" '.Riddhima smiled hearing his flirtatious tone but before she could reply back'Araman added a "behenjee" 2 that sentence n stood there laughing at her while Riddhima stood there cursing him " tumhara haasna ho gaya hai toh hum chale'mujhe aur bhi kaam hai"

Armaan was still laughing at his own joke'" Tumhe laaga hoga ki finally mujhe kissi ladke ne notice kiya after 21 years'haha'but poor u all ur dreams were trashed in a few seconds!!!...koi baad nahi better luck next time"'

"STOP IT ARMAAN"' Riddhima shouted back..while Armaan kept on laughing

"Accha thik hai chalo sexy'ab khush Riddhima madam"'

Armaan and Riddhima walked out of the airport n got into d city bus'the bus was surprisingly empty'" yeh lo'laagta hai pure rastee tumhe hi dekhna padega...thank ur stars Riddhima"'." accha hai waise buhaut ladkiyon ki kismet acchi hai'I wish I was also in their category" Riddhima replied back as they sat I d back seat.

"I had no idea that you missed me so much Riddhima'you came all d way to receive me..." Armaan asked Riddhima with his naughty smile still intact'