part 6

Part 6

What happened on the stage was also disturbing Riddhima ... She was very clear about the fact that she hates him, then why did she keep on staring at him? why?? An eyelock with that guy and she can't even remember for how much time? and most importantly why he held her hand and sang that song........

"Uhhhh Armaan khud toh pagal hai mujhe bhi kardega! I hate him! I just hateeee him!"

She was still feeling awkward about that whole thing and what troubled her more was the fact that she couldn't find any reason for that whole thing?

"I m sure yeh sab bhi usne mujhe pareshan karne ke liye kiya hoga!! But Mr Armaan Mallik, I m not a fool, tumhare kuch bhi karne se main pareshan nahi hoti hoon, huh!"

With that she too went to sleep? Tomorrow was a big day for both of them as their life after that would be a completely different and unimaginable journey for them...

The Wedding Day

The House was filled with the aroma of freshly prepared sweets...decorations were with Red roses and White orchids?Only very close family members were a part of the wedding but the atmosphere was electrifying!

"Mrs Riddhima Mallik" Muskaan called out as she barged into Riddhima's room to see if she was ready for the wedding but to her horror she saw her sleeping!!

"Ridz are you out of your mind?? All the invitees are here, Punditji has also arrived and you!!Ufffffff this girl! pata nahi iski akal kahan chali gayi hai! Duffer!!"?But Riddhima interrupted her "Whatever! Let me sleep for 10 more mins... aur hun kiski Shaadi aise hoti hai??"

Muskaan just ignored her and continued "Chal move get up now?freshen up quickly and stop cribbing"

"Muski plzzzzz 5 more mins"Riddhima pleaded

"Ridz get up now or I will call your Aunties here to take care of everything"

This worked as Riddhima got up with a jerk! she already had enough of these aunties!

"Haan haan jaati hun...Un Vampires ko mat bulla!! kal se mera khoon pe  rahe hai..beta yeh asse nahi karte..beta asse nahi chaltein! beta!!"

"Riddhima STOP yaar" Muskaan screamed at her!

Riddhima did everything as per Muskaan's instructions and in meanwhile Muskaan got herself ready. She was wearing a peach-coloured saree and was looking as stunning as ever? "Riddhi tayyar hui??" Padma shouted standing outside the room. "Bas aunty ho gayi" Muskaan replied