chapter 4-plan set into action

his laugh was like doves singing with freedom. i loved it- in fact i was even considering asking him to record it and send it to me for my birthday. (which was in 1 week and 2 days !!!)

"sliced bread really, well lets go somewhere less interrogating." he said taking my hand and pulling me up from my seat. i followed him outside , glancing back once only to but met with all the eyes of the whole canteen.

" so, how exactly do you want to play this. i could say for us all to go out then accidentally get the flu. or you could be super-duper romantic and come to the door with a bunch of roses and ask her out.it really is your choice." i said after we  where seated on one of the outside benches.

"how about i come to yours tonight and say i need help on the maths then we could watch a movie." sam replied after thinking about this with tremendous effort. i bet he has been waiting for this all along. yasmin is smart, pretty and has a nice sense of humor. what more could you want?

"with yasmin of cause." he added with what sounded like a after thought. hmmmm curious.

"of course. it's a date. if you catch my drift." i added with a wink and a wave off.

later that evening when i heard the door bell i asked yasmin to get it, already setting my plan in motion. when i walked down stairs i caught yas and sam in a very heated conversation. ohhhhh- it was sooooooo cute. especially how sam was looking all flustered.

"uhum." i announced my presence with a less than subtle cough."sam, i have already emailed you the answers to the homework. so how about we just watch a movie. with yasmin of course" i said replaying his words from that afternoon. i faced yas trying to give her a look that said you have a chance, take it and don't screw it up.

"sure . i'll get the popcorn, why don't you show sam to the living room." yasmin said looking at me with a look that replied copy that.

"well, this way." i walked out of the room slouching in the chair so yas and sam could share the couch. sometimes i am a mastermind.

"what do you wan't to watch?" i asked sam seems as he was the guest. although i was secretly hoping that he would say i could choose. i had the best film in mind.

"your choice. it's your house." he said as if he could read my mind. then again maybe he could. i chose a scary movie. i know yasmin hated them. this way she would be forced to cuddle into him at all the scary parts. once i was seated i plugged in the film and awaited for my plan to unfold. 

once i glanced over at yasmin and sam sitting  on opposite ends of the couch i had the greatest idea of all times. i sneaked out of the room.....