The Only Part

Sal walked slowly down the street laughing with his three best friends, Joe, Q, and Murr. "So I think that we should come up with some new challenges for our show," Q said while snapping. "What do you propose we do?" Sal asked while looking down at the ground. "How about we try to get someone to dance with us while getting them to sign one of our thingys?" Q said still snapping. "Nah bruh I don't think so," Murr said beginning to join in on the snapping. "Uh guys why are you both snapping?" Sal asked scared. Joe began snapping as well and all of a sudden Sal fainted.

Sal woke up in a sweat, his hand and feet tied to a bed. "Guys? Wh-where am I?" he began to shake to try and get out of the restraints. The door opened and Joe walked in carrying a person. "Joe? How could you do this to me?" Sal cried. "Well Sal, since you are the worst person ever and you can't do shit in this show, we've decided to do something special for you." He laid the person down gently. "This is Suzy and she's gonna help with the special thing." Slowly a curtain moved and a window appeared showing the other two guys and a camera. "Since Sal failed three out of four challenges, he is tonight's big loser!" Murr said sinisterly to the camera. Sal noticed that Suzy was stirring awake and he began to say something but Joe put a gag in his mouth. "I better get going before she's fully awake," Joe said quickly. He left the room and closed the door locking it and put boards in front of it. Suzy slowly got up rubbing her eyes and began to speak. "Ah my food is here!" She walked up to the tied Sal and began to lick his face. "MmmMmmm," Sal said trying to get her to get off of him.