Killing me

Jooheon didn't want to look at him.

He really didn't want to. That kid had no right to be there, to come crash everything they built together. It was unfair, and Jooheon promised himself he would never even dare to look at said boy. They all trained so long, fought to be accepted by everyone for the last 8 episodes, made their way with their blood, sweat and tears, all together. Minkyun just left, and now another guy came treathen them when he didn't even live half of what they've lived? It was completly unfair, and the rapper couldn't believe what was happening. He felt the kid sit next to him eventually, but he didn't give up. He kept fixing the table, until they were all alone with him. Jooheon shared a look with Shownu, who looked as destroyed as him. Yet they knew there was nothing to be done. The show wasn't called "no mercy" for nothing. The only look Jooheon gave to I.M was late at night, when he walked infront of the boy's bed. It had been two hours since Seokwon left him too and told him some things. The young man was still sitting on the bed, not daring to move or speak up. Yet, his eyes met Jooheon's, and the tallest swore he could see sadness in them.

Whatever, he wasn't of them.

He crossed his way back to the bed.