Be alright

Jooheon had to admit, he was only scared of losing everything he fought for. He couldn't let that happens, he had to debut and I.M was a very threathening obstacle to it. The fear and doubt he had in him turned into anger, and the sadness he had of loosing one dear friend into a stupid grudge. He had always worked hard to do his best, to be the best version of himself; and despite all the compliments he received, he had still that cripling doubt taking over him. Never satisfied enough but acting cocky and confident infront of cameras was his way to go. He couldn't change it, it was just in him, he was never truly satisfied.

Jooheon kept playing the distance card like it would stop Changkyun from taking his spotlight one day. Like it would change anything at all, despite them growing a bit closer for the work. And at one point, everything just...Became natural. Changkyun just drowned himself in their daily life, despite the distance. The most important thing was to prepare the numero, there was no time for anger or fights.

The night when, after hours of preparation, they finally performed the song...Jooheon met I.M's eyes. They just finished the stage. A smile was blooming on his lips, and so was it on Changkyun's. They exchanged a long look, and at that moment, Jooheon just saw a vulnerable, full of dreams little boy just like him. Someone who fought his way to that instant, only to live it fully.

One tear or two fell on Changkyun's cheeks, and this time, Jooheon dried them.