When He Finds Out About Your Quirk

(Bruh, same DX)

Keigo Takami
It's been three weeks since you and Keigo encountered one another. You have been hearing non-stop talk about him from other reporters, journalists, and citizens that would come up to you on the streets. Everyone was so interested in Hawks, but like everyone else, you had no way of contacting him. At the moment, you were enjoying a cup of tea at the park as you read up on today's news. Although, you weren't the only one that had curiosity stirring in you. Keigo was perched on a branch above where you were sitting. He kept looking at your number and never thought about dialing. This was the first time he decided and chose to scope you out, and he had a story ready to be told if you caught him. "Ms. (Y/n)!" shouted a young man. "I hope you don't mind if I bother you for a moment, but I have some questions." You sighed heavily as you placed down your cup. "No, I don't want to be bothered," you mumbled. The young man only chuckled as he sat in front of you at the picnic table. "Oh, well, then a bit of company shouldn't be that big of a deal." You placed down your newspaper and glared at the man. Keigo watched in amusement to the situation down below. "I'm guessing she's short-tempered," he smirked. Your quirk was something you could activate easily once in reach. Luckily for you, a lovely weed was touched by your fingertips once your unnoticed hand lowered down. "Right, no big deal," you huffed. After touching that plant, you signaled two fingers to the sky. Shortly after that, the weed sprouted from the ground and went past the treetops. "The heck?!" Keigo said to himself. The random man was wrapped in the large stem and you left him there as you collected your belongings. "No big deal," you told yourself as you walked away. Hawks watched the reporter struggle to break free, and he watched you walk away with a smirk on your face. "Maybe I should call her."