Slice Of Life

(irregular updates due to heavy studying in my lonely life of weebing, this chapter was written after tons of study so be aware there will be typos, I'll fix that later sorry guys and thanks for the support!)

Third pov
The refracted rays of sunlight slowly arose to the peacefully sleeping couple. As the warmth landed on y/n's face waking her up hawks was ready to attack.
Y/n turned over in the under the cozy sheets snuggling deeper into whoever that happened to be near her.

"aborting mission I guess"

Hawks commanded all his feathers that was floating in mid air to go back on his wings. A smile softened on his face as he moved the loose strands of hair like a curtain to see the beautiful face of his omega.

"huh?"

"I was going to tickle you awake but it seems like your sleeping stance was too cute for me to attack" hawks stated as y/n hand popped out from under the quilt and reached for her eye.

2nd pov
Itchy eye
Itchy eye

"owww there's an eyelash in my eye" you said as the frown on your face displayed as the hieroglyph of your displeasure. Shooting straight up out of bed you ran towards the bathroom with one eye closed without knowing where the bathroom is.

"BAAM"

Bashing straight onto the wall you started to realize, this house's formation and structure is different to your apartments. Carefully examining the area you heard a chuckle from the not so distant bed.

"you're back I see, come here" despite your itchy eye with an eyelash in it you looked towards the sound waves origin finding hawks top less, in bed, sitting up, waiting for you to run into him and sit on his lap. Your omega senses was screaming at you to jump into that cozy, welcoming and spoon-like hug. And so you conformed to the high urge of omega senses and headed towards him.

Sitting face to hawks he carefully looks at your eye and blows a gush of air to get the eye lash out. You blinked a few times as the lash moves towards the corner of your eye. Finally the h/c eyelash was visible, hawks removed the pain from your eye and offers an eye drop that was in the drawer nearby.

"I know how itchy and painful eyelashes can be, a literal pain in the ass" hawks said as he lead forward to help you use the eye drop.

After your eye adjusted to the fluid that came in your face slammed onto hawks shoulder as you pull into an awkward hug.

"you'll have to keep your eyes closed" hawks stated as he hugs you back. You sniffed his alpha pheromones calming your frustration with the previous eyelash.

(a/n insert awkward silence... Unless you want me to write it out in more wordy way)

As the lovebirds enjoyed each other's presence in silence without recalling the mess of events and mountains of reports along with paperwork waiting for then. The icebreaker arrived as a hungry stomach grumble followed by a laugh.
"ha, hungry there? I bet so it's nearly noon, you slept so long we skipped breakfast" hawks held you face and kneeded your chubby cheeks.

Letting you go you pouted at him with a slight frown "well I wasn't the only one lazing in bed, you were too, guilty as well"

First pov
Excuse me how dare you say I was lazy, you were too. Aaah that was so embarrassing, it was such a beautiful moment and it had to be ruined with a very loud stomach grumble of mine. What a wonderful Tableau. The sun was shining through those large panels of windows, warmth in the hug, the feeling of belonging and safety within these arms and the soothing scent... And then loud grumble...

I walked off towards the kitchen looking back through the hallway that provided a view of the bedroom. Hawks was getting dressed as one of his hand touched the area you were leaning on previously and bringing it back to his nose and sniffed it, recognizing your scents presence. He looked back at you through the same hallway smirking as your eyes met.

"what's wrong with that red rooster, d-did he just sniff my scent like that" I felt the heat rising to my cheeks. "stupid rooster" I cursed.

It has come to my realization that after such a drama with keigo my acceptance of the presence of alphas has increased. In fact I have a temporary mark on me now, one day it may turn into a permanent one... One day.

And after eating there'd be an inundation of files to write, reports to plan and media to debate with.

One day I'll be carrying a permanent mark

One day I'll might have my own pups with that stupid red rooster

One day Ill achieve justice for those omegas being sold like how I mightve ended up.

One day..

But for now, I looked over to the study room seeing those towering papers and hundreds of emails as I enjoy this random piece of bread.

"for now, I'll need to finish those files, track down those betas and medicine and bring justice forward" I said as I nod in agreement.

"no y/n, for now you'll need to eat then I'll be placing you as a proper hero registered under my agency so you'll be no longer freelance. Then I'll personally train you so you can better engage in combat." hawks exclaimed as his serious face started to transform back into this playful mode

" With that cute and sexy body for yours" hawks remained smirking as he looked at you head to toe cracking a large smile.

"KEIGO COME HERE I PROMISE I WON'T SHOVE THIS BREAD DOWN YOUR FACE, what was with that comment"

"IT WAS A JOKE I PROMISE"

Word count: 941
Status: unedited

Thanks so much for the support

Updates will be very irregular due to heavy studying, sorry!

Don't forget to VOTE and comment