Part 2

As Gulf walk to the bathroom, Mew follows him. "Please, love, forgive me. I know I am wrong, I know I was late and I promised you to meet you here three hours ago, please, forgive me." Mew used his pleading voice, Gulf knew that it was hard to see Mew like that. Mew also knew that Gulf would cave in sooner or later.

{"He must be trying so hard to manage his studies and our relationship."} Gulf thoughts as he sees Mew giving him the puppy eyes. 

Raising his right eyebrow, Gulf smirked at nodded, "okay, forget it. Let' s just order food and watch a movie." Gulf dressed, wearing his blue pajama bottom and a black t-shirt; getting out of the bathroom, leaving Mew there, watching Gulf walking away from him. 

{"I need to make it up to him. He is the only one working and supporting both of us. I forgot his birthday, how can you do that Mew? Well, done."} After changing to a matching set of pajamas, Mew got out of the bathroom. 

He looked at himself in the mirror as he pass by, he found himself smiling remembering when Gulf came home one day with the matching set he bought for their anniversary when they first met in high school. Yes, Gulf was that type of person, a romantic, a person in love with love, that's who he is.

Mew's heart flutter as he remembers the feeling he felt when he saw Gulf walking to the classroom and introducing himself during their teen years. {"Ah, I guess  I liked him since then. This man of mine, knows how to make me fall in love with him all over again."}

In the living room, Gulf is already wrapped with their favorite comforter. "But, how? What?" Mew was speechless, on the table, there were Mew's favorite snacks and even a small cupcake since Gulf hardly eat sweets, but the occasion calls for it.