Part 6

"I wanted to surprise you, I wanted to tell you thank you for all these years you have been with me. I want for you to know that you are my everything. I want for you to know that today I am who I am because of you. Because of you I am working hard everyday to make you feel proud of me." Mew was so overwhelmed that he did not realize he was crying. 

"Mew, you are scaring me, [Gulf pulled Mew closer and hugged him.] Why are you saying all these? Of course I am proud of you, ever since we met, I know how hard you work to achieve your goals. That's one of the reasons I love you." Gulf gave a soft kiss to Mew's left cheek.

A fainted sound came out from the other side of the room, even with the music, Gulf was able to detected it. As Gulf is trying to locate the exact origin of the sound, he noticed a blue box with a pink bow wrapped around it by the edge of the bed.

"What's that? Gulf asked, pointing at it. Mew hugged Gulf from behind as Gulf was trying to walk away. "I want for you to forgive me, until now I realized what I promised to you years back and as I told you before, you are my everything and even when I am late with the gift, I want for you to know that I love you. I love you with all my heart." Mew kissed Gulf's right cheek and released him as he noticed Gulf moving, trying to be free from Mew's embrace.

Still pointing at the box, Gulf looked at Mew and then at the box. "Is that what I think it is? You were able to remember?" Gulf rushed to get closer, Mew smiled as he sees Gulf jumping up and down like a little boy. The moment Gulf opened the top of the box he was overwhelmed with joy as two black tiny eyes looked at him. 

"Oh my gosh! Look at him, he is so beautiful, but, how? Oh, come here little thing. Let me look at you, oh, you smell so good. Ah, I am so happy. You are a cutie." Gulf was in a trance, a trance of joy as he is overwhelmed; he didn't realized that Mew was standing next to him.

"I can deduct you are happy. Happy birthday, love. By the way, is a 'she'. I needed to give her a name in order to adopt her and so, I named her Jamie. They have a male and if another family does not adopt him, we can have him as well. If we get it, we can name him Landon." Mew said, enjoying himself seeing Gulf so delighted. 

Gulf stopped kissing the puppy and looked at Mew. "Like, like," Mew tapped Gulf's head as he noticed Gulf was not able to complete the sentence. 

"Yes, like Jamie and Landon from your favorite movie." Mew said, helping Gulf to sit down on the bed. "Mew, I am so happy right now, this is my third best gift in my entire life." Gulf placed the puppy on his lap and began to patted.