one

KAI'S POV

I am excited....My heart is racing...I couldnt wait to see her...Has it been really three weeks since I last saw her?....Wow, how fast time really flies....Wasnt it just last year when I accidentally rode the elevator with her during one of our coinciding music promotions that I chatted her up and asked for her number?....I know, really sudden and unromantic, and me struggling to keep my voice steady as I was star-strucked as it is...

Who would have thought it would blossom into a secret romance between two idols...

Gong Minzy, 2ne1's maknae and dancer....When I was still a trainee, I was mesmerized everytime I see her dance on music shows....To call her my girlfriend now was beyond my imagination....I'm a lucky guy..The heavens were in my favor that day I asked her, after two months of courtship, if she would finally be my girlfriend...The other EXO members loved teasing me about it, They kept bugging me about what I did for her to accept me,...I, just a rookie at the time with nothing yet to prove, while she on the other hand, already in the hallyu star status.

But strip of that and she is just a normal girl. Smart, witty and an engaging talker, I could listen to her all day talk about her views of the society. On stage, she has a tough girl attitude but when we are together, she is just her sweet sometimes stubborn self....

I love everything about her,.,her smile, her infectious laugh, her flowing orange hair, and not to forget, her rockin bod,.,I always fantasized about her, but we are yet to take that big step in the relationship,..we hold hands, we hug, we kiss,,.but that just that,...She told me Im his first boyfriend, so she is still innocent in all things romantic.,.We are still young and I dont want to force her into doing it, I love her and I dont want to do something which we would later regret...

Minzy texted me an address of a high class hotel in Seoul and a room number where she said she would be staying the night and will be waiting for me,.,.I asked her why,.,And she replied saying it would be a suprise...

Ha, she thought I forgot, How could I when today is something special to us lovers...

I arrived at the front desk of the hotel,.,Shock registered on the face of the female receptionist...She must know me as an idol....I booked a different room to avoid suspicions and tongue-wagging....As much as we wanted to publicize the relationship, we cant, yet...EXO is still a new group, any scandal might cause our popularity to wane,.,It was mainly her idea to hide it, though we already have the approval of our company.,.

I rode the elevator towards my room.,..I”ll just quietly sneak into her room later...