ivylight

G E N E R A L 

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

NAME:

ivylight

PAST NAMES:

ivykit

ivypaw

GENDER:

she-cat

she/her

SEXUALITY:

openly bisexual

AGE:

27 moons

CLAN:

brookclan

RANK:

warrior 

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

SHORT APPEARANCE:

small bengal she-cat with striking light green eyes.

DETAILED APPEARANCE:

ivylight's under-pelt  is a deep tan-ish brown with dark brown traditional bengal markings along her whole body. her muzzle is white, with a small pink nose. she has a very lean, agile frame and her tail is solid dark brown, and rather long. the most notable thing about ivylight is her pale green eyes. they're darker on the edges, but lighter towards her pupils, and have flecks of gold. 

BREED:

belgian bengal.  

SCARS:

a few along her torso from a battle with pineclan many moons ago.

PHYSICAL DISABILITIES:

n/a

MENTAL DISABILITIES:

abandonment issues 

"daddy" issues 

anxiety

LIKES: 

- hunting, rain, cloudy days, climbing, shiny two-leg objects, high energy days, socializing

DISLIKES:

- swimming, fighting, being alone, being ignored, boredom, kits, elders, shy people

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

PERSONALITY:

ivylight is a very extroverted fun-loving cat. she'll do almost anything off a dare. known as the "life of the party" it's hard for cats not to love her. i mean, what isn't there not to love, right? she's the type of cat that can deliver the cheesiest joke and still make everyone laugh. where she goes, a ray of sunshine seems to follow. most cats would describe her as warm-hearted and cheerful. 

although there's another side of ivylight. struggling with lack parental affection, she often feels she's not enough, and unlovable. quite the people please, really. all ivylight really wants is someone true enough to talk to, and to understand her. 

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

FAMILY AND RELATIONS:

father: leopardstrike, former kittypet, full breed belgian bengal. 

mother: ryeflower, also former kittypet, full breed belgian bengal. 

sister(s): n/a

brother: kestrelkit, a small tom that looked identical to ivystream who died at birth.

mate: n/a 

former mentor: newtstar, a small pale ginger she-cat with dull yellow eyes.

apprentice: sorrelpaw, a small yellow tabby with orange eyes. 

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

BACKGROUND:

coming from two former kittypets, ivykit and kestrel kit were the first clanborn in their family. kestrelkit struggled through birth, but the clan medicine cat told ryeflower and leopardstrike that he would pull through. one stormy night, kestrelkit began coughing in the nursery, waking ryeflower and ivykit, who had been sleeping peacefully. ryeflower rushed him to the medicine den but it was too late, kestrelkit had passed on. shortly after his son's death, leopardstrike was attacked by foxes, and died immediately. this left ryeflower and ivykit. 

ryeflower always blamed her kit for everything bad that had happened, constantly saying how she wished kestrelkit survived instead of her. ryeflower became very distant after her mate's passing, and insisted that she couldn't care for her own kit. ivykit's care was taken over by goldenfern, a beautiful golden tabby queen. 

as an apprentice, ivypaw began training with newtstar, the clan's leader. she was a naturally great hunter, but struggled with physical combat. often pushed to her limits and tested daily, ivypaw learned to ignore the empty spots in her heart left by the death of her brother father, and the lack of motherly love. despite everything she had been through, ivypaw was always energetic and positive. she earned her warrior name "ivylight" after 6 months of hard training. her suffix was inspired by her bright energy. 

 ivylight has been trying to get a mate for many moons, but can't commit to anything, in fear of them leaving or not loving her. ryeflower's age is starting to catch up to her, and she's nearing the end of her life. 

*PLEASE READ: if you couldn't tell this is my main oc, meaning i use her the most out of any oc. i change her name [mainly the suffix] quite often to match how i change her personality. you may see mistakes or different names. i'm sorry, im not perfect nor is this book :)