vixencreek

G E N E R A L

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

NAME:

vixencreek

PAST NAMES:

vixenkit

vixenpaw

GENDER:

tom-cat

he/him

SEXUALITY:

heterosexual 

AGE:

33 moons

CLAN:

brookclan

RANK:

warrior

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

SHORT APPEARANCE:

rather large dark brown and white tabby tom with orange eyes.

DETAILED APPEARANCE:

vixencreek has a rather large muscular build, and when he runs you can see every muscle working together under his dark brown pelt. he has patches of white along his body, and on his left ear. on his forehead, he has light tabby markings. his eyes are a deep, vibrant orange that seem to sparkle at any given moment.

BREED:

tabby mix. 

SCARS:

random ones along his torso from the pineclan battle. 

the most notable is across his nose from a fight with his dad, spiderfur, a few moons back.

PHYSICAL DISABILITIES:

n/a

MENTAL DISABILITIES:

n/a

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

PERSONALITY:

if vixencreek was a person, he would be your stereotypical "chad" stereotype. a very much jock tough boy. he's one of the best physical fighters in clan, and oh boy will he tell you that fact... over and over again. he's extremely cocky, to the point where people don't want to talk to him. all he really does is brag. he also thinks he's really hot, and every girl wants him, when it reality... none of them do... sorry vixen </3.

however! under all that... yeah.... he's a sweetheart. SOMETIMES he uses his strength and really good intimidating skills for good. mostly to defend other cats against his dad, spiderfur, who's extremely verbally, and physically abusive, especially to the LGBTQ+ members of brookclan, and luckily our little straight boy is NOT homophobic. 

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

FAMILY AND RELATIONS:

father: spiderfur, a old white, gray and brown spotted tom with blue eyes. 

mother: rainshade, dark gray she-cat with lighter gray spots; orange eyes. 

sister(s): rowanpaw, a dark brown and white she-cat with blue eyes + deerpaw, a small light brown she-cat with white spots and orange eyes. 

brother(s): swiftwater, dark gray tabby tom with blue eyes. 

mate: n/a, but admittedly he's had a crush on ivylight for MOONS ;)

former mentor: spiderfur

apprentice: rosepaw, a large dark ginger she-cat with green eyes. 

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

BACKGROUND:

vixenkit was born alongside his brother, swiftkit. swiftkit was always more of a momma's boy, and was always cuddle up next to their mom, wanting to be lazy, whereas from the moment vixenkit would walk, spiderfur insisted on taking him on walks all around the brookclan territory, despite warning from newtstar. vixenkit and his father were always super close, and would do traditional father-son things all the time. in fact, by time vixenkit was only 4.5 moons old, he had caught his first rabbit all on his own. 

when vixenpaw became an apprentice, newtstar thought it would be best to let spiderfur continue to mentor his son. vixenpaw was determined to be the best apprentice there ever was, and would constantly tease his brother for being more soft. it was always an innocent joke, however, so when spiderfur began taking it too far and straight up bullying his second son, vixenpaw retaliated towards the end of his apprenticeship. at 11 moons, only 1 moon away from when vixenpaw was set to receive his warrior name, he overheard his father calling aloebreeze, a gay tom, a slur, that he attacked his father. this attack left vixenpaw with a rather large scar across his muzzle, but left his father with a broken leg and several scratches. 

finally, vixencreek got his warrior name alongside his brother, swiftwater. the two grew very close with each other, and their mother, who had a second set of kits, this time it was 2 she-cats. vixencreek has been training his apprentice and living normal warrior life for several moons with little trouble from his father.