dovemask

G E N E R A L

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

NAME:

dovemask

PAST NAMES:

dovekit

dovepaw

GENDER:

she-cat

she/they :>

SEXUALITY:

[closeted] bisexual

AGE:

21 moons

CLAN:

brookclan

RANK:

warrior

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

SHORT APPEARANCE:

beautiful grey and white she-cat with green eyes. 

DETAILED APPEARANCE:

dovemask has an angelic energy about her. she's by far the most elegant in the clan, and boy does it show outwardly. her fur is always perfect, maybe a little too perfect? she has faint light grey tabby markings on her legs and head, and some ombre grey and white on her torso. her ears are barely too big for her head, but it's adorable, honestly. her eyes are a light yellowish green, changing colors in different lights. how cool! 

BREED:

burmilla x tabby. 

SCARS:

none, she doesn't do physical fighting. 

PHYSICAL DISABILITIES:

n/a

MENTAL DISABILITIES:

bipolar disorder

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

PERSONALITY:

dovemask is a princess. most toms thirst after her, but deep down she prefers the ladies ;). dovemask is fairly generous and kind, but also slightly self-centered. she will step on other people to get ahead, and she will manipulate you. she knows what she wants and knows how to get it. some may describe her as prissy, or stuck up. she refuses to swim or climb trees, but will not hesitate to hunt... she loves food. 

dovemask does struggle with bipolar disorder. at time, she will have a lot of motivation to hunt and do patrols, and other times she will stay in the medical den for weeks, sometimes moons, on end, snapping at anyone that even tries to talk to her. this has been dovemask's biggest struggle in her life, as it makes it hard for her to get close to any cat. she also worries that she will not be able to properly care for kits if she ever has any. 

 ᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

FAMILY AND RELATIONS:

father: unknown

mother: unknown

sister(s): unknown

brother: unknown

mate: none

former mentor: cougarglow, a large tan she-cat with dark brown spots and yellow eyes. 

apprentice: none, she's a really young warrior.

᯽᯽᯽᯽᯽

BACKGROUND:

[i literally JUST made this oc, so i dont have much of a background for her yet... but]

when dovekit was about 4 moons old, she was found near the edge of brookclan territory during a patrol. there were no other cats around, and it was the middle of leaf-bare, so the clan took her in. she was raised by none other than goldenfern, the clan's kindest queen. she looked very different from other cats in her clan, as she was a model for the twolegs, and was dumped after they used her for a photoshoot. 

dovepaw grew up not wanting to do much work, so mentoring her was very hard for cougarglow. she would constantly refuse to participate in training, and when she would, she would only participate for a few minutes before getting "exhausted" and requesting a break.

nonetheless, she earned her warrior name as dovemask, since she tends to hide her emotions, and let them build up until she explodes. newtstar has expressed much concern for dovemask going forward in having an apprentice, or having her own family due to her issues.