12

Archer's POV
We walked into the small cafe and I felt a hand grasp mine. I look up and see James smiling at me.
I smile back and we all walk up to the counter and look at their menu.
The atmosphere was incredibly cute and laid back. Somewhere I'd love to spend time in the mornings or studying.
We all decide on what we want as we wait in line, cris and James making jokes and cracking me up.
I had decided that I wanted taro milk tea with boba and a chicken Caesar club.
We all order and take some seats along the wall and I look around.
The walls are a pale blue with white white polka dots.
It's quite cute, I can see how people could become regulars there.
I tune back into the conversation and hear cris complaining about how the cutest server isn't there today.
I laugh and tell them it's okay and they put their head on the table pouting.
"I know she's not my soulmate, but it's still nice to see an attractive person make your food" they mumble.
I shake my head and I hear James agreeing and I look at him and punch him on the arm lightly. "Rude!" He says rubbing the spot.
We wait a little while later before receiving our orders and we thank the girl giving them to us.
We all zip our coats back up before making it back out to the car.
I wonder if our soulmate could possibly work there. Maybe she's the pretty girl cris was talking about?
It's unlikely, but it's possible!
Once we've made it back to the dorm I hear a weird chime.
I can tell James hears it too and we both look at one another.
I quickly look at my clock and gasp. 23h 59m 58s
A day. This time tomorrow we'd have our baby.
One day.
I smile widely and point at his arm for him to look. As he looks down I see a smile spread across his face as he looks up.
We all make our way up to James' dorm while we discuss our clocks. Cris had about a month left and I felt kind of bad. But I knew they would have their person soon.
"Okay. Movie suggestions" cris says. We all talk for a while and decide to binge some horror movies.
No matter the time of year, I'm always down for a good horror movie.
I take a seat in the ground as the other two sit on the couch.
By the time we had all finished our food we had finished nightmare on elm street and were half way into IT.
I yawn and look up at the clock on the wall. 4pm
I stand up and throw out my trash before I say my goodbyes.
I hug James and high-five cris, then go to the spare room to make sure it's perfect.
The sheets had come in and I had made the bed. White sheets with sunflowers, leaves and succulents all over them, and a mustard yellow comforter with white trim. The pillows were white, with pastel sage green trim. One had a lot of little sunflowers, and one had a larger sunflower.
There's a soft pastel yellow pillow and a white pillow with a pastel yellow "little one" in cursive.
James had put glow in the dark stars and moons all over the upper walls and the ceiling, and had put a small nightlight on the desk.
There was a very soft green blanket folded along the bottom end of the bed.
I smile and shut off the lights before I shut the door. I wave goodbye and tell James I'm gonna just stay in my dorm for the night, but I'd make sure to text him.
He smiles and waves, as does cris. I'd have to make sure I looked my best tomorrow morning. It's a Saturday, so no work. And no classes.
I also had to pack a bag in case we were to go stay with James' family over the holidays.
But we'd have to consult our baby of course.
17h 39m 29s
It's so so close. I can feel it.
Finally I make it to my dorm and unlock my door.
Stepping inside, I take my shoes off and take a deep breath.
It's so nice to have a bit of space, but I do miss James a bit.
Though I've always been more of a solitary person. Which is definitely something I need to work on. After all, I was going to be spending the rest of my life with two people.