22

James' POV                                                                                                

I'm woken suddenly by a shake on my shoulders and some sniffling. Turning over I see Archer holding Raine. "What's up, love?" I ask turning my lamp on and sitting up. Looking a little closer I see the onesies soiled and I sigh."Somebody had a little accident and got sick, we've got to get her in the bath and change the sheets," archer says. 

Nodding I stand and take Raine from them. "I'll get them in the bath, get Noah up and y'all can change the sheets out. Pick out something comfy for her to wear after her bath" I say, and they agree and leave the room.

"Are you okay sweetie? What happened?" I ask and she just sniffles and shakes her head and babbles. I look down and she's got sick all over the front of her onesie.
"Oh tiny, let's get you in the bath," I say picking her up. We walk over to the bathroom and I set her on the counter before I turn to run the bath. I look at her before asking "would you prefer bubbles or a bath bomb lovely?" She points to the bubble bath solution and I smile, nodding, before pouring a cap full into the running water. 

"Okay sweetheart, do you want help changing out of your onesie? Or do you want me to leave the room?" I ask and she shakes her head, putting her hands in the air. "Hewp pease" She says and I nod with a small smile. 

Pulling her off the counter, I quickly undress and place my little one in the tub. She immediately releases all the tension she had been holding. I see her close her eyes and she relaxes into the warm water. I slowly and gently wash her hair and let her wash her body, as I don't want to cross a boundary and make the precious girl before me uncomfortable. 

She yawns again and looks into my eyes, almost to say thank you, before asking to get out of the tub. I grab a softer towel and grab Raine out of the tub while wrapping her fully in the towel. Carrying her out of the bathroom, we make our way to her nursery and the other two are waiting there for us. As soon as Raine spots Noah she begins to whine a little bit and reach for her.

There's a small chuckle in response from Noah and she scoops Raine up from my arms. Raine is quickly changed and Archer goes to the kitchen to retrieve a bottle of warm angel milk. Once they return Raine has already been fully dressed and has been laid back in her bed. Archer walks over to the bed and leans down to kiss Raine's forehead. They give her the bottle and we all wish Raine goodnight before turning off the big light and leaving the room. 

We all tell one another goodnight and return to our respective rooms to go back to sleep. Once Archer and I have both laid down I hear them sigh. "What's wrong love?" I ask concerned. "I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I can't help but be jealous of Noah."

I smile softly and lay a hand on their shoulder before letting them know that it is completely normal to feel that way and that I was also experiencing a slight feeling of jealousy. After having a small conversation, we both head off to sleep