𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

"Do you think it'll hurt?" Was the last thing I heard Bonnie say before a bright light surrounded Damon, Bonnie and me.

——

We all seemed to be a bit confused. We looked around and nothing changed. But it was oddly quiet. We all awkwardly stopped holding hands and continued to look around.

"W-what just happened?" Bonnie said as she looked at me and my brother.

"I have no idea-" I responded

"Where is everybody?" Bonnie said as she walked off

"Hey?- where you going?" Damon and I turned around and followed Bonnie.

We walked and looked around. "Well- I feel a fang, still a vampire" Damon said as she stuck his finger out of his mouth. I rolled my eyes at his comment

"We're either dead vampires or mystic falls is no longer magic free" I responded, we continued to walk

"Look" Bonnie says as she comes to a stop. All our eyes widen at the sight.

"I definitely blew that up an hour ago.." Damon continued to stare at the grill.

"Why don't we see any people?" I asked, confused as ever.

"We're still on the other side we should be able to see the living" Bonnie says, she sounded a bit panicked and honestly I don't blame her, this is creepy.

We looked around in silence for a minute, confusion on all our faces.

"Where the hell are we" Damon speaks, breaking the silence as he turns around. "- and I don't mean geographically.." he continued his sentence as me and Bonnie turned around. We stood in the middle of the street.

"I have no idea..." I respond.

——

When Damon finished making his pancakes, he put them on a plate for me and Bonnie. It was blueberries for the face with whipped cream as the fangs.

"Everyday I tell you I hate that." Bonnie sighs as she received the pancake. I look over to my plate and it had the same exact design.

"And everyday I do it anyway." Damon grinned, "—Bon appetite" Damon continued his sentence as he held out his hand and looked over to me. I rolled my eyes and gave him the newspaper. Bonnie takes a bite out of her food and so do I.

A/n
Thank you for reading my very first book! Sorry for any spelling mistakes and Idek if this makes sense but I'm only 12 so bare with me- feel free to criticize! Also it gets better as you read- so don't judge the book on the first chapter😃