𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

I woke up to the sound of the front door opening. I rubbed my eyes before looking around and realizing I had fallen asleep on the couch. I look over to the entrance and I see bonnie enter with something in her hand. A stuffed animal? She walked to the kitchen where Damon was blasting music and made his usual pancakes. Soon after I followed her.

They talked for a bit but I wasn't sure what they were saying, I was still sleepy and usually it would take me a few minutes before I was fully awake.

"—her old grimoire" I heard Bonnie say, not catching the first half of her sentence, I look over to see she has a book that I didn't notice before, I'm guessing which is the grimoir.

"Yeah well I found this," Damon says holding up his bottle of bourbon. "-drank it last year when Ric died." He continued.

"So, we're in this..snapshot of another time or something.everything that existed in 1994, still exists." Bonnie says ignoring his comment. She walked over to Damon and I followed close behind her. I haven't really talked since we got here but I never really talked anyway, only to myself but I wasn't very social- u can thank social anxiety for that..heh.

"For better or for worse.." I finally say. They both looked at me while I spoke, like I haven't spoken in a lifetime and just did- it was weird but I shrugged it off as nothing. There was a small pause before Damon started to play another song.

"Listen-" Bonnie quickly says as she turns off the music annoyed. "-there was a time when I couldn't practice magic..this grimoir taught me a lot maybe..I can re-teach myself." She held up the book as Damon looked at her. I sighed quietly as I kind of felt ignored, sure I was there but they never really pay attention to me...not that it mattered because if they did talk to me I would probably push them away, but that's not the point. Damon turned on the music again.

"If you were still a witch.." He said as his eyes widened, he finished his sentence "which with our luck, probably isn't the case" he said as he walked away from Me and Bonnie.

"Would a little support kill you?" Bonnie asked, annoyed, and honestly I don't blame her. My brother was always stubborn and was usually negative. Bonnie kept her back turned as I looked to Damon.

"You know I am acutely aware that we are in some other worldly time demention" he replies as Bonnie finally turns her back, now looking at Damon.

"-However, do you ever think for one second that maybe it's you being negative—reacting to my natural self negatively-" it took me a minute to process his sentence- I'm not dumb just slow- Bonnie opened her mouth as if she were about to say something but I cut her off.

"You're ridiculous." I say rolling my eyes.

"Nope" he says flipping a pancake. "Eat your pancakes" he says sternly before giving me and Bonnie a plate with 2 pancakes each. I give him a look.

"Oh and-" he says grabbing something before putting it in front of Bonnie. "You can do a crossword puzzle." He gives her a sarcastic tight smile.

"Oh gee! Thanks! Breakfast with my least favourite person, and a crossword puzzle—from 1994" she said  full of sarcasm before giving him a fake smile. I giggled at her comment making Damon give me a glare, but I didn't care. I was used to it.

"Alright." She says before looking at the puzzle. I sit in front of her so we could do it together.

"This is a 7 letter word...or-" she begins to say before something cut her off. We all look up as it begins to get dark.

"You've got to be kidding me.."Damon says, exactly what I was thinking. We watch from the window above us as we see the eclipse- the same exact one as yesterday.