I Almost Get Myself Killed

The man crouched over and let out a breath of pain but he didn't stay down for long. Before I new it i was dangling from my neck three feet off the ground. "Please stop!"Maggie yelled. "Shut up!" the guard said in anger. my face started burning as I yearned for for breath, my fingertips went numb, they felt as if they could have fallen off but the worst part was his grip around my neck. "Stop it! Your killing him!" Maggie yelled again, nobody else in the room bothered to help so instead they just backed up and stayed out. Maggie began punching the mans back but not hard enough for him to even bother with her his face started getting blurry and I almost passed out then in a last attempt to survive... I pulled my knees up to my chest than with one big push I kicked his chest forcing myself into a backflip that lead into a disaster of a fall my foot slipped out from underneath of me causing me to land flat on my face against the hard wooden floor. The man stumbled back in shock and I didn't hesitate to make my move, I sprang up and ran in a semicircle around him then headed for the doors. the man laughed and I couldn't understand why until it hit me... more like tugged me, I looked down at my arms which haven't been removed from their chains, I smacked my forehead with the palm of my hand and scrawled at the man as he dragged poor Maggie out of the barn.

I watched through the bars trying to see who would get her. the bids got higher and higher sadly there were not any women there that could have bid on her. it got up to five hundred and sixty Shekels coming from a large ugly man with a bushy black beard. I pray Maggie does not get taken away by that pig! But soon enough another hand arose from the crowd winning Maggie. I couldn't see who it was. The man walked up to claim her. as he walked onto the raised platform I could see him quite well, he was not ugly but he had an almost evil aroma. As he walked away he grabbed her hair and pulled her along.

I sat down waiting for the guards then started picturing poor Maggie being dragged off bye the horrid man. I was interrupted bye the man who unlocks the doors, as they swung open a man walked in the same man who I had attacked earlier. He didn't stop this time he just walked straight towards me and grabbed me by my shirt sleeve. "Wish me luck." I said to the other slaves as began to stand. "Shut up." the man groaned yanking me to my feet.

As they pulled me towards the man who was starting the bids they separated me from the rest of the slaves but my hands remained tied together he pushed me down on my knees and said, "This is one of our finest boys." (yeah right) "he is great in strength and very healthy." I looked up and smiled then I stood up and looked over at him with my hazel eyes. "are you kidding? that's only half of it!" I did a flip off if the "stage" that we were on, it was more like a raised! platform. Then I ran as fast as I could forcing my way through the crowd but that's when I saw him, just in front of me was a big man the same man who was bidding for Maggie he looked as strong as a viking and he gave me a raised eyebrow I kept running anyway. The men behind me yelled, "Catch him!" then it was to late I was heading straight for the tuff guy. "Oh crud!" I yelled as I slid on the ground trying to stop myself. the man picked me up by the back of my shirt and laughed. I thought he was going to tell them to whip me or something but instead he says with his arms extended,
"How much..?"