【Chapter 7】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Meliodas gave me a sweet smile, though after what the Demon King said it left a sick feeling in my stomach. Oh, how much I just want to rip it out of his disgusting face.

Though, even from all my thoughts, I was able to pull myself together and smile at him, "Good morning Meliodas! What do you need?" I asked as I went to my bed and sat on it, standing up was too much of a hassle currently, its either sitting down or attacking Meliodas.

Meliodas walked towards me and sat down next to me, "Oh, I just came by to wake you up. Ban already made breakfast. Though it already seems like you don't need to be woken up. How did you sleep?" Meliodas answered back, cocking his head to the side with a lopsided grin. In return, I grinned back turning my body around to face the window, seeing how lovely the outside world seems to help me calm myself.

"I slept good, never felt more energized. You?" I answered, turning my body back around to face him, however, my question seemed to have made his surroundings light up as his smile became bigger, "I slept good too! Oh, I almost forgot, King made you these clothes since it was torn up by the time you went to the forest. I know, I know, barely shows anything, huh? Well, your not the only one disappointed. Now, go change!" Getting up he made hurry motions, though instead of going out of the room like I thought he would he just stood there, watching me.

Both of us just awkwardly stood there, one waiting for the other to get out while the other just smiled and waited for the other to hurry up and get dressed. With an awkward expression, as well as my left hand, rubbing my right arm I looked towards Meliodas with a sheepish smile, "Um, can you please get out? I believe I would feel more uncomfortable if you were to stay, watching me." Meliodas, in return for my request, gave me a sad frown as a gloomy expression overtook him. Though once he finally walked out the door I gave out a sigh, really, by the way, he's acting he doesn't seem like someone who could have done such heinies things, though I barely been here so that means I can't trust everything I see.

 Though once he finally walked out the door I gave out a sigh, really, by the way, he's acting he doesn't seem like someone who could have done such heinies things, though I barely been here so that means I can't trust everything I see