☀️-chapter 4-☀️

Techno woke up to the sun just peaking up behind the trees in the far. The sun hurt his eyes, it was so bright. It was cool and damp. The grass had dew clinging to the small blades. The sky was shades of oranges and blues. Small black shapes flew overhead, birds. He herd a sound come from nearby, what he thought was a door opening. In an action of pure panic, he hickory shuffled up the tree and hid in the leaves. His pink hair didn't help very much and leaves got stuck in it but that was fine.
He watched down below as a man on a horse left the area. His hair was the color of gold. Gold was shiny and techno liked gold. So he had fallowed him. The man didn't go to fast luckily so he could easily keep up. Hiding behind any trees and trying to not step on any leaves, or sticks that would give him away.
He had fallowed the man into town. So many shinny things but he was mostly focused on the mans golden hair. Gold, something that mattered very much to piglins and something that always seemed to calm them down and that they enjoyed. Techno, being a hybrid, Naturally had some traits of a piglin, and he was fated to have the trait of a piglins list for gold. Which isn't surprising. It's a major trait and behavior in the piglin species.
Techno wondered if his brother liked gold as much as he did. Perhaps, and hopefully.
There were many people. So many he had lost the man. He just sighed and went to expire a bit. He had sent been in this town before. It was full of people and many people sold things. Walking up and down the streets, looking at the brightly decorated stands, it made him feel a bit out of place. So many people moving around at one time made him a bit nervous and uncomfortable. He decided he would try to find the man again. The man had made him feel... comfortable..... safe...? He really didn't know but he did know it was a positive feeling when he was near the man.
He continued to walk and soon found a stand decorated with green and white streamers and banners. It looked like the mans clothing. He shuffled over to the mans stand and saw him. The man with the golden hair and green and white bucket hat. The man had not noticed techno yet by techno just stood there, staring at him. Of course when the man turned around to see a pink haired boy with leaves in his hair and red eyes he was a bit startled.
"Well, who might you be?" The man asked him.
". . ."
Techno had no response. Not yet. Should he tell the man his name?
"Ah, I should introduce myself, I'm Philza. I live on the mountain nearby and have a farm."
The man had told him this much. He seemed kind and trustworthy.
"Technoblade."
The man looked a bit puzzled, adjusting his hat. Techno knew his name was a tad odd and was used to these kind of responses.
Philza gave him a warm smile. "Nice to meet you. Now what are you doing all the way out here? I've never seen you around town before."
Techno stayed silent for a little. Looking at the ground. It was a tad hard to tell he was a hybrid of you didn't see his piglin features.
"Ah, that's alright, no need to answer. Though it is odd for a kid your age being out here alone, are your parents nearby?"
Techno's eyes widen a bit. His 'mother' wasn't really a mother to him. Nor was his 'father'. His real mom and dad weren't around anymore. Techno started to panic a little bit knowing how to respond. Should he elk Philza his parents are not around anymore or about his foster parents? Either way the man might have a poor reaction.
"No... I... i fallowed you here..."
"Oh? Where from?"
"I was.... in a tree... and fallowed you.... because Of...." his voice had progressively gotten quieter as he spoke, his nerves trying to silent him from his fear of messing anything up. He didn't want to sound weird just walking this man he fallowed him because his hair is golden. He didn't want to seem awkward either.
"Well, if you'd want, you could always stay with me. I'm guessing your family isn't around.... and I'd be nice to have some company at home."
Techno looked up at him a little astonished. This man, who he fallowed here, offered him a place to stay. It's better than being there so he nodded. Philza put his hand on techno's head, rubbing and messing up his hair a little (as if it can get any worse than it is now).
"Alright, if you want you can stay here at my stand for the time being."
Techno just nodded and went behind the stand with Philza. Phil gave him a warm smile which made him smile a little. It's been a long time since he's smiled... it was nice..

=================
Word count :866

Techno POV pog