Leaving

(America's POV)

The sunrise shone brilliantly and the sparkle from the sun danced in my eyes. A soft red warmed me and the deeper red sun lifted itself from underneath the buildings. The mornings here were odd.

I turned away from the window and pulled the suit jacket off my arms, also slipping my shirt over my head

My eyes fell down to my arms. Long cuts fell down my white skin. They were deep but had seemed already healed. I stared at them with a blank expression. They made me remember-

"America?" Sweden drifted awake and sat on his bed with his hand on his head. He had small bags under his eyes. Groggily, he recognized me.

I smiled at his tired face and turned around to greet him. "Good morning, Swede." My hands wrapped around a much simpler T-shirt I'd found in the drawer and I shoved it over my head and down my back.

Sweden blinked and hesitantly rolled out of his bed. He yawned with closed eyes.

He looked out of it but his voice sounded deep with expression. "America. What do we do now?"

The apathetic emptiness in him made my mouth bitter. "Ah," I said a loud, "oh! We drop you off at check in and I return to the bar. Sound fair?"

Although silent for a moment, Sweden nodded with his focus somewhere else. "I don't know what the hell 'check in' is but it sounds promising..."

I waved my hand in the air. "Just a bunch of egotistical jack offs that explain your way around this dump." It made me cringe thinking about it. The first time I went there I almost cursed the group of those demons out. Not gonna lie, it probably would've been the funniest thing ever to see them gasp so dramatically.

Sweden gave me a look of small hints of fear. Puzzled, I tilted my head. "Hm?" I followed where he was looking. Down at the cuts. A chuckle escaped my mouth. "Don't worry about it, Swede." I pulled my arm up and flexed it. "They're still as strong as yours."

Sweden gave me a weird look, almost as if I'd done something wrong. "Wha- how'd that even happen?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and smirked. "I won a fight against a bear, a real big one I tell ya'." Sweden glared at me, annoyed, and walked out the room. "Wait, Swede! Forgive me." I yelled and laughed as I raced after him. My feet pattered against the carpet.
.
.
.
Our breathing was masked by the elevator's loud movement. Sweden fiddled with the end of his shirt sleeve and I stared at the elevator doors. It was too quiet.

A small ringing sounded off and the doors opened. Sweden looked relieved and so did I. We both hurried out of the crammed space and gazed at the lobby of the hotel.

Glanceing over at the dark desks, I noticed Scotland wasn't there. Strange, he was always there, morning and night.

Suddenly, a powerful, loud screech sounded off near the door.

Sweden and I shoved our hands over out ears and clenched our teeth. Sweden turned wildly towards me with fear flashing in his expression. "What the hell was that?"

"I-"

The horrendous screech blew off into the air once more, this time closer. I tried to squint my eyes and look towards the doors, but my vision was blurry and the shaky floor hadn't helped.

A line of figures stepped forward from my blurred vision. It was easier to see them and the sound dyed down. My throat ran dry as I noticed the horns on their heads and the guns in their hands. One pointed at Sweden.

"Fucking duck!" I screamed at Sweden. After he gave me a confused look, he must've realized what I saw from the corner of his vision.

He collapsed to the floor and winced as a bullet flew through the air, just missing his head. Hey, it's kinda like those action movies. I half chuckled, half choked.

"Do you think this is a joke, Ame?"

My eyes widened. I whipped around from staring at Sweden. That voice, so recognizable.

Ah...

Crap, sorry everyone for the slow update (・^・;)
Anyway, vote!
____________________
POVs -

America

Sweden

Russia

France
____________________

(I DO NOT own any of the art used in this story unless specified!)

Have a good day/night! ❤