Author's Disclaimer

Spoilers ahead!

If you haven't watched the Reunion: The Sound of Providence Season 1 and 2, I suggest that you watch it first. Spoilers are starting from here and onwards since I'll be connecting them for my plot and story. But, if you still want to continue, I won't mind.
~*~*~*~*~
Hi everyone,
This is KaliCutiePie and this is my first attempt in writing a fan fiction from the series Reunion: The Sound of Providence Season 1 and 2. I just recently finish the series and I like how it ended. The mystery was solved regarding the unknown treasure from Thunder City and the South Sea Kingdom. True that Wu Xie hasn't found his San shu but of course I haven't read the novel yet so I'm not sure if he's found, alive and whatnot.

This story will just focus on another adventure for our favorite trio and some of the characters that I didn't see any development like Wu Xie and Bai Hao Tian, Chu Chu and Black glasses, that he recently found out that she is still alive. All in all, I made this fan fiction out of my imagination and because I wanted to try something different.

All the characters and places, settings of the scenes from the novel and the tv series that I may use is not really mine and I'm using them since it is fan fiction. So please bear with me because I'm not Chinese and I may have problems with how things must be written. The only thing that is solely mine is the story, the new and original characters and the plot I created.

If there will be anything wrong on the places or the things related to the story and the chinese culture and myths, you may leave a message or comment. I will do my best to do the changes if it is related to my way of the story. And if you have suggestions, never hesitate to leave it as well.

Thank you and please enjoy!

KaliCutiePie